“Food was great”

Red Lobster
Ranked #303 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had the hand fried strimp and they were great The tea machine was out of order so I could not have tea like I wanted so I had to settle with Dr Pepper . I had with my meal Wild Rice peaaf and it was great and I also had some cole slaw and of course I had the FREE biscuits the service was great will come again.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We arrived for early dinner and although there were several empty tables, we were told the wait would be 10 minutes. The food was great as usual and service very timely and police...once we were finally seated. :)

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Server was personable, Brittish was her name I believe. Issue with drink, manager acted on issue super fast. Lunch specials are delicious. I got the lobster grilled sandwich. Biscuits are still the best and keep me coming back.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My last trip, service was very slow and people were just standing around not doing anything. My first time eating lobster there it was tough and not very good. I love Red Lobster, but have had a few disappointed dinners this past year. Wish I could get better service and fresher lobster, since we are on the Gulf Coast.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

With so many quality seafood places here on the Gulf Coast, Red Lobster has a hard time competing. That's not to say that it does a poor job, but one can hardly compare it to a privately owned location on the water. For what it is, however, it meets expectations and aside from the occasional long wait, it is worth dining at.