“best!”

Red Lobster
Ranked #234 of 664 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Milton, Florida
“best!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I haven't been in a while because we don't go out to eat that often, and especially to Pensacola. But I love going to Red Lobster. I have NEVER been disapointed in an order and there is always plenty of leftovers to enjoy again later.

Pensacola, Florida, USA
“Afraid to try again”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I used to love this place. Had a bad experience with the food and service but tried again since anyone can have an off day. It was worse. The server we had disappeared for long periods of time. Another server gracefully picked up the slack but the food was really not what we expected. We had fish and fries and the fries were skinny and completely dried out and the fish overbreaded in my opinion.

Visited February 2012
Pace, Florida
“Typical Red Lobster”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The biscuits are awesome. The scampi was excellent as usual. The fried catfish was a litte too greasy. Not sure what they used to season the green beans, but we didn't like it. The broccoli was steamed to perfection.

Visited December 2012
Pensacola, Florida, United States
“great time had by all”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We brought family that were visiting here from England. Some had never seen a lobster before and really enjoyed their experience. The only negative thing I feel I must share is that the waiters/ waitresses we have had there are a but too attentive, up to the point of being a nuisance. A wee bit too much of a good thing. Every time we would take a mouthful of food someone was asking if we needed anything. About half as much attention would have been perfect, otherwise a great place to eat.

Visited October 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Worst Red Lobster Ever!!!!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I don't know what these other people are talking about, this place is terrible. My wife and I came in and were told it would be a 10 minute wait. Not bad except for the fact the restaurant was almost EMPTY!!!! i took out my IPOD and used the stopwatch, 22 minutes it took to get seated. As we walked to our table I counted how many people were in the restaurant, 17 customers at six tables, 4 servers, 1 hostess. At this point I just stayed to see how much worse this would get. I overheard one of the servers arguing with the hostess, as if she was sooooo swamped. The hostess seated us, out comes the stop clock. 9 minutes for our waitress to ask what we would like to drink. The waitress was a sweetheart though. I ordered a crab cake appetizer, the waitress came back 10 minutes later to tell me they were out of crab cakes. It literally, and I mean literally, took 43 minutes to get our food!!!! I worked in a restaurant for 3 years before I joined the Military, this restaurant was not busy what so ever. We finished our meal and had a great laugh about this restaurany. The food was good, but I actually got so bored waiting to ask for the bill, that I stacked our dishes and cleaned off my own table. We walked into red lobster at around 1:00 we didnt leave until after 3:00, there were only two of us. I will never go back there, not for a free meal or an extra cheddar biscuit. I hate to say it this way, but really you guys at red lobster suck at your jobs.

• Visited September 2012