“Delicious”

McGuire's Irish Pub & Brewery
Ranked #4 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Irish, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: McGuire's Irish Pub first opened in 1977 as a small neighborhood pub in a shopping center. In 1982 McGuire's moves to its current location; Pensacola's original 1927 Old Firehouse. Inside the pub you'll find a turn-of-the-century, New York Irish Saloon themed 615-seat restaurant. We are celebrated for our atmosphere boasting more than One Million signed dollar bills hanging from the ceilings and walls of the Pub. In 1996, McGuire's Irish Pub of Destin opened on beautiful Destin Harbor with the same great food and live Irish entertainment. For the most current Menu's please visit our website.
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We arrived right before opening for lunch and we had no waiting. Service was excellent. My mother and I had a hamburger with avocado and many other things on it. Very Delicious!! My son had the ribs which he loved also. Loved all the dollar bills everywhere. Very surprise to see ladies bras hanging from the ceiling.

There are newer reviews for McGuire's Irish Pub & Brewery

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Wait for a table can be long so be prepared. Serving staff was excellent. Thanks Gingerlilly! We had a sampler for the appetizer. Everything was very good. Highly recommend the hamburgers. My husband and I each order one but with the appetizer we could have split one and shared.

1  Thank Gwen D
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I'd avoided McGuires because (A) It is a steak place and I look for seafood when I visit the gulf coast; and (B) isn't it just a tourist place?

Finally this last visit a friend invited me there for dinner and I was amazed! Yes it's sorta touristy, but so what? It's IMMENSE and has TONS of atmosphere, and the menu was so full of delicious combinations and pairings that I regret waiting til last week to give it a try. Wait staff was patient and friendly, and the atmosphere in the place was happy and fun.

1  Thank Judy M
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My husband and myself had heard about McGuire's, but have never eaten there....we had out of town guest....so we decided to try it. Well, it was over the top! Good meals were had by all of us. The quality of the food was super .
We will be weekly visitors now. I highly recommend everyone to try them. I recommend all of there food. I had the Sharp Cheddar Applewood Bacon Burger, my hubby had the Ruben.....the best he has eaten in a very long time. My niece had the ribeye steak, all she could say was wow!!!! So try McGuire's, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Too bad the food isn't so hot. Ordered burger shepherds pie Irish steak and mushroom pie. Good seasonal beer nothing else