“Great atmosphere and ...”

McGuire's Irish Pub & Brewery
Ranked #4 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Irish, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: McGuire's Irish Pub first opened in 1977 as a small neighborhood pub in a shopping center. In 1982 McGuire's moves to its current location; Pensacola's original 1927 Old Firehouse. Inside the pub you'll find a turn-of-the-century, New York Irish Saloon themed 615-seat restaurant. We are celebrated for our atmosphere boasting more than One Million signed dollar bills hanging from the ceilings and walls of the Pub. In 1996, McGuire's Irish Pub of Destin opened on beautiful Destin Harbor with the same great food and live Irish entertainment. For the most current Menu's please visit our website.
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

This place has a great ambiance. I've been there couple of times and it never disappoints. Food is on the pricier side, but is worth it. The bands and singers at night were definite a plus.

There are newer reviews for McGuire's Irish Pub & Brewery

Reviewed February 8, 2014

The atmosphere of an Irish pub is very inviting, but the steaks are simply the best we have eaten anywhere in the world! The portions are huge, the service is delightful, and we drive 45 minutes to get here when we stay in Navarre Beach.

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here because we heard how good the food was..we were hungry for a burger so not sure this was the place to eat..wrong..burgers are 1/2 pound, moist and very tasty.
So much food that we split the meal. Bloody Marys were very good.
Fun atmosphere with all the dollars hanging, will come back and bring the grandkids.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I live in Pensacola and frequent McGuire's....it is one of my favorite restaurants.
I am here to applaud Casey Wayne, a wonderfully honest employee who turned in a considerable amount of cash I left on my table last week. As I know how McGuire's hires and trains their employees (they are all fantastic), you can't pay for or train honesty.
I am so proud of my hometown and the folks who live and work here.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We always bring our family or guests to McGuire's. The food is wonderful and you always have left overs. Corn beef and cabbage is the best. Great atmosphere - come early, usually a wait.