“Great place to eat with the family”

McGuire's Irish Pub & Brewery
Ranked #4 of 670 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Irish, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: McGuire's Irish Pub first opened in 1977 as a small neighborhood pub in a shopping center. In 1982 McGuire's moves to its current location; Pensacola's original 1927 Old Firehouse. Inside the pub you'll find a turn-of-the-century, New York Irish Saloon themed 615-seat restaurant. We are celebrated for our atmosphere boasting more than One Million signed dollar bills hanging from the ceilings and walls of the Pub. In 1996, McGuire's Irish Pub of Destin opened on beautiful Destin Harbor with the same great food and live Irish entertainment. For the most current Menu's please visit our website.
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Great place to eat with the family”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I like this place. We visit Pensacola beach once a year and we enjoy going to eat here.The staff is very nice and helpful.The food is very good for the price. We had a great time eating here. I will sure come back next year.

• Visited October 2013

• Polish first
Houston, Texas
“great food”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The first time I ate here was 2 years ago and i enjoyed it then so since I was in Pensacola I was anxious to go back, as before the food and atmosphere was great. We had the special which happen to be pot Roast and it was great, I highly recommend it.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank wjohnson56
Jacksonville Florida
“Crazy fun entertainment while you eat!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

It is a bit small in height. I am 6'6" tall and I had to watch where and how I walked in. Other than that, it was a fabulous place to be if you like to have fun and eat. Eat on the pub side. it serves you later and has all of the fun. If not you bag, then you go to the family side of the restaurant and miss all of the excitement. Either way, you should enjoy the food. Big portions too. I had the Rueben. I can eat, but had to take some back to the room. Awesome staff and live performance. Even the guest get in the act.

Visited October 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Very traditional place to eat and enjoy.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is one of my top 10 favorite places to eat and enjoy. The food is great, people are friendly, beer is awesome, and overall it's a fun place to eat. They do not give military discounts, which is very unfortunate.

• Visited July 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
“First time letdown!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Normally a great time, however, maybe because I was there early, around 5:30pm?? Hostess was not pleasant, I was seated in the music area and the smell of bar water was just overwhelming, could not enjoy my food. Also, I ordered a burger and fries and it came out within 10 min of ordering - the fries were cold and hard.

• Visited August 2013