“Must go see”

McGuire's Irish Pub & Brewery
Ranked #4 of 683 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Irish, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: McGuire's Irish Pub first opened in 1977 as a small neighborhood pub in a shopping center. In 1982 McGuire's moves to its current location; Pensacola's original 1927 Old Firehouse. Inside the pub you'll find a turn-of-the-century, New York Irish Saloon themed 615-seat restaurant. We are celebrated for our atmosphere boasting more than One Million signed dollar bills hanging from the ceilings and walls of the Pub. In 1996, McGuire's Irish Pub of Destin opened on beautiful Destin Harbor with the same great food and live Irish entertainment. For the most current Menu's please visit our website.
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This is an amazing restaurant that is a must see while in Pensacola. Take a minute to walk around the restaurant as each of the dining rooms are decorated in a different theme. Be careful of the bathrooms though - read the signs! We eat here every time we come to the gulf. The homemade root beer is amazing but just 1 is usually sufficient and then I switch to something else as it can become overwhelming as it has a very strong taste. The Belfast ribs are great but the Senate bean soup (for which they are almost famous) did not look tempting to me and my husband didn't care for it either. The food may be slightly better elsewhere but the restaurant as a whole is definitely worth a trip!

Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

For such a big menu why not have anything for vegetarians? Even called and asked before and said they have nothing! The menu should be more accommodating to people who do not eat meat/fish! I hate going here for this reason but always feel I should take visiting family and friends!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I love McGuires for consistency. We went before a concert for happy hour and dinner. Food was great, service was fast and friendly! We all had burgers - well worth the price.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Tuesday night Jimmy Buffet, the city of Pensacola was hopping, and so was this restaurant. 45 minute wait and worth every minute. We chose burgers as a quick meal and off to the show. The BEST ten dollar burger I have every had. Great atmosphere, can't wait to go back and spend a more leisurely dinner there!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We ate dinner at McGuires on 2/1/13 while on our way to the Superbowl in New Orleans. We had to wait about 20 minutes for seating, and spent this time in the bar. They have the "usual" bottled beer, but we opted for the local brews (made at McGuires?) since we do not make it this way very often. I was disappointed that the beer they make was nothing more than average and over priced. The food was a whole different story. I had the BBQ ribs, and honestly can say these were some of the best ribs I have EVER had. They were a bit pricey, but the serving size was huge, and provided a nice snack the following day. The steaks were also of good size and were very good. I would have no issues recommending this restaurant to anybody visiting Pensacola.

5  Thank Lodi-grape-picker