“worst dough tasted like pinesol” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Perdido Key Florida
“worst dough tasted like pinesol”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

this is on my worst pizza ever list, the dough was the cheapest I had ever tasted and it had a hint of pinesol, will never go to any of them ever........started Papa John's last year and it really does have better quality dough and I have got 5 free pizzas so far just this year. I will never try cici ever again. Tried the one in Montgomery and it was horrible and cheap dough.......horrible dough.

Saint Cloud, Florida
“Cici's Pizza...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2012

I think this is the one in Milton. It was probably the best CiCi's I've been in...more spacious than most. Food was great.

Visited March 2012
Pensacola, FL
“If You Like Young'uns, You'll Love Cici's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2009

Cici's, being a chain store, is not unique to Pensacola but is a good place to get lots of pizza for a little money. Every time I go in there, Cici's is filled with children running all through the restaurant having a wonderful time. This may either be a plus or a minus for you. I only go there when my nerves can handle all this joy. The pizza is generally thin crust with many tasty pizza varieties. My personal favorites are the ham and pineapple pizza and the veggie one. Being a diabetic, I especially enjoy the very sweet dessert pizzas that finish off my meal. I eat until I nearly explode then I go home and take a valium. Fun place.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Pensacola, Florida
“I LOVE Cici's Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2009

It's a busy, noisy, family-oriented, crowded place to eat, so if you don't like crowds, noise, and kids, don't go there! But if you love unlimitted buffets, pizza (they will make WHATEVER you request), and salad bars at a great price and taste, this is the place to go!

YUMMY!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“AWESOMEST PIZZA BUFFET!!! MMM MMM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2007

AWESOMEST PIZZA BUFFET!!! MMM MMM!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook