“jesus h. christ”

Pensacola
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“jesus h. christ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2009

this is hands down, THE best burger in pcola. i dont care that it has no menu, no sign, no substitutions, and is cash only. i care about the burger and it is glorious. when you sink your teeth into the succulent meat and the little onions explode as they mix with the seasoning and condiments, youll know. you will know. is the place for everyone? absolutely not and i love it that way. if you're a [--], they dont want your business-simple as that. so grab a gps (you wont find it on your own) and head down to devillers.

1 Thank robertj2k6

Pensacola
“World's Best Hamburger World's Worst Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2009

Great Hamburgers, the best hamburger I have ever had.

Lousy service even for a hamburger joint. They claim they are open on Mondays and Saturdays but don't depend on it! Also they claim that they are open Tuesday thru Friday from 11:00am to 5:00pm don't believe it. They are frequently closed after 2:30pm and I have actually waited up to 45 minutes for a hamburger so it must be good. Can't tell you how many times I have driven out of my way to go to the Blue Dot (during socalled business hours) and found them closed.

The last time I visited the Blue Dot (locally called the "Dot"), after 15 minutes I gave my order and then 5 minutes later they cancelled my order saying they were out of food. They did it in such a way that I felt that I had done something wrong by ordering the food to begin with. This after I had rescheduled my days appointments in order to visit "Dot".
In short they were rude. Hell will freeze over before I ever eat there again. They may have the World's Best Hamburger but I am tired of the abuse required to buy one.

If you want to wait for 30 to 45 minutes in the heat for your food and then be uncertain whether you will receive your food or not, be my guest. This is the worst run restaurant on the face of the planet and I am an former operations analyst. Their method of taking and filling orders is so inefficient that it is unbelievable. They could handle three times the number customers if they were not so disorganized and had reliable hours.

2 Thank peacedollarguy
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“BEST HAMBURGER EVER!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2008

BEST HAMBURGER EVER!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This place is a little hole in the wall that's hard to find. There's no sign outside. All I can tell you is the...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2008

This place is a little hole in the wall that's hard to find. There's no sign outside. All I can tell you is the building is painted blue. They only serve hamburgers and rib sandwiches. No fries, just chips. They don't add anything to their burgers but they'll leave something off if you'd like. The burgers are fantastic. I get them exactly how they make them. No cheese! It's definitely a fun place. More because it's so mysterious lol. There's really no atmosphere just a counter with two guys behind it making burgers. There's a couple of tables in the place.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
pensacola, fl
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Eats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2008

Greatest burger in town. I can take down two in no time and I'm a girl! Who needs fries, just eat two burgers for that full satisfaction. If you wanted cheese, forget that because when you take that first bite you'll see that you wont be saying "Cheese Please" That secret sauce, tomatoes and diced onions is all you need with that huge chuck of beef nestled between a sweet, warm bun.

1 Thank csmartin