“Burgers....No EXTRAS!”

Dining options: Lunch
Pensacola, FL
“Burgers....No EXTRAS!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Love this place, just don't go in asking for all the "extras like cheese, pickles, lettuce, etc. You get a burger with onions atop and that it! It's the best!!! Ribs are great too. Best kept secret...small place, put in our order and then walk up to the counter and get it....don't ask for chips or anything else like that...they'll probably refuse to serve you ever again! Ribs are outstanding too, which they only do on certtain days and I believe they are still closed on Mondays if I'm not mistakien.....Excellent place to go and the price is right!

• Visited August 2012

Shalimar, Florida
“Last Time I Ate A BD Burger”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I haven't eaten at Blue Dot in over 15 years, I was the Chef a Jamie's and would pay the waitstaff to pick me up a burger from there-I still remember it being one of the best burgers around-boy they were good-

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank wldubose
Pensacola, Florida
“Best burger in Pensacola”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Look for the blue building down on De Villiers. There is no sign. At least the last time I went there wasn't one. If you want a nice juicy greasy burger this is the place you want to go. On certain days they offer ribs. What Blue Dot lacks in ambiance, the burgers more than make up for it. I'm surprised we haven't seen this place on Diners, Drive-in's and Dives.

PENSACOLA
“Tiny Restaurant in the 'Hood.”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Burgers and ribs, burgers and ribs. Sounds simple, but the hamburger is the size of a desk and the ribs are fall off the bone tender. Very tasty, and the closets thing to 'soul' food in Pensacola.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank ROBERT V
Pensacola, Florida, United States
“our little secret”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

love blue dot! I only recomend to my best friends...dont want them to run out of burgers before I get mine!

Visited September 2012