“Last Time I Ate A BD Burger”
Review of Blue Dot Barbecue

Blue Dot Barbecue
Ranked #86 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I haven't eaten at Blue Dot in over 15 years, I was the Chef a Jamie's and would pay the waitstaff to pick me up a burger from there-I still remember it being one of the best burgers around-boy they were good-

2  Thank wldubose
There are newer reviews for Blue Dot Barbecue

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Look for the blue building down on De Villiers. There is no sign. At least the last time I went there wasn't one. If you want a nice juicy greasy burger this is the place you want to go. On certain days they offer ribs. What Blue Dot lacks in ambiance, the burgers more than make up for it. I'm surprised we haven't seen this place on Diners, Drive-in's and Dives.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Burgers and ribs, burgers and ribs. Sounds simple, but the hamburger is the size of a desk and the ribs are fall off the bone tender. Very tasty, and the closets thing to 'soul' food in Pensacola.

1  Thank ROBERT V
Reviewed September 3, 2012

love blue dot! I only recomend to my best friends...dont want them to run out of burgers before I get mine!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Hands down the best burger in PCola and possibly the best burger I've ever tasted. Historically significant as well. A trip to Pensacola is incomplete without a stop here.

1  Thank Nic S