“My kids like it.”

Ranked #188 of 670 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Chinese
“My kids like it.”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

My family likes this place a lot. We've been several times and even once when there were no cars outside and it was an off time, I had gone in first to look at the food and it was all fresh. We all order different things and everyone is happy with their food. We will return.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank micia13

“Meh”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I was ecstatic when I saw we were getting Panda Express!! When this store first opened it was stellar! Now? Meh. Same old same old Chinese food. I don't understand how this happened!
They always seem to be out of stuff by dinner. So frustrating. I love the orange chicken, but the last few times I have ordered it, it is almost unedible it was so chewy and hard.

Some of the other dishes are 75% onion and 35% meat. Blah. The sodium content seems to be more also

• Visited June 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Fast Chinese Food with way too much salt”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I stopped here for a late lunch/ early dinner. I did not like the fact that they constantly push you to upgrade your meal by adding sides. I can't even remember what I had other then it was noodles, meat and brocolli. My meal was way too salty. Nothing special.

• Visited May 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Quick, but not much food for the money.”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Yangtze Buffet on 9th. ave accross from the Mall will give you a lot more food for the money. Their food ranges from ok to good.

Visited September 2012
Florida
“Food was very good”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We stopped at Panda Express on a recent shopping trip. My husband and I both ordered the 1 side/2 entrees. I had the fried rice as my side and my two entrees were Broccoli and Beef and Kung Pao Chicken. Both were VERY good! The Kung Pao Chicken was spicy but very good.
My husband had fried rice as his side and his two entrees were Honey Walnut Shrimp and Kung Pao Chicken. Both were delicious. It was kind of strange that they charged $1 extra for the Shrimp entree. (ALL of the shrimp entrees add $1 to your total). He also had Crab Rangoon and I had an egg roll. Both of those were very good.
Overall, the food was good. We will return again!

• Visited February 2013