“Wonderful location”

Adonnas Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #3 of 9 Bakeries in Pensacola
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The food was just so-so the service was excellent,the cannoli tasted like it had been sitting to long,the oatmeal cookie was nothing to write home about but the croissant sandwich was melt in your mouth with wonderful buttery flavor the turkey was very good and the bacon was crisp

2  Thank Caseywasbig

Reviewed March 12, 2014

We stopped by during our stay in Pensacola and picked up some treats for the hotel. The food was amazing and the employees were very polite and helpful!

1  Thank ka0511
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I had previously visited Adonnas Bakery and looked at there many cakes they had to offer. I went back and ordered a birthday cake and asked for something "fun & different" even suggested zebra or something with coral colors in it. They asked for a $50 deposit which I gladly paid. I called them the afternoon before to see how it was decorated and it had not been started yet and the lady on the phone wasn't sure how they were going to do it, I was trying to pick out decorations to match the cake so we ended up choosing a base color of beige and cream. I sent a co worker to pick up this cake. When she brought it in it was nothing remotely close to what I asked for. It was a 10" round cake with Pink flowers and green writing. I immediately called and spoke to a very apologetic gentleman who said someone would call me right back. Two hours later I called back and the lady who answered the phone was very rude and had a "oh well" attitude with me and said there was nothing they could do about it. Our clients stated it looks like a $25.00 cake from the grocery store, and I agree. In short $75.00 for a cake that does not match our decorations or our order that is completely useless for our event! I would not recommend to any one they definately lack customer service

3  Thank April L
Reviewed February 16, 2014

This is a must stop place when strolling Palafox Street. The food and service is excellent and you will not be disappointed with anything you get. Stop in for coffee and...

1  Thank Sharon B
Reviewed December 12, 2013

This rating is not as much about the food as it is the management.

We went in in early November to use a Groupon we'd gotten. The food was okay, maybe better than average. I made sure to give the server my Groupon info before we sat down and she said she'd take care of it. When we checked our bank account later, we were billed for the full amount. We called and asked, they said to wait for the transaction to clear. We did, it stayed the same.

I called the bakery a week later and talked to a manager who said she'd look into it, and gave her my phone number, Groupon number, etc. She said she'd call me back. A week goes by and no call. I call again, she said she somehow lost my information. I give it to her, again, and still have gotten nothing back, two weeks later. It's clearly a waste of my time to continue calling and I've just wasted my money. Everyone was pleasant and nice that I talked to, as I tried to be... but by being nice instead of a raging customer, I'm out the $11 I paid for the $20 Groupon and the $22 I paid at the restaurant. Groupon won't issue me a refund, and neither will the restaurant, apparently. Completely not worth $33 for lunch. I understand that mistakes happen and didn't want to leave a bad review for a mistake. I gave plenty of chances for them to make it right, but they chose not to.

3  Thank Robin R