“Amazing BBQ”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Typically, chain restaurants that offer BBQ fail to hit the spot, but Sonny's stands above the rest. They are fast, inexpensive, and most importantly, tasty! The service is extremely good and I have never come across a rude employee in all my years of going there.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Just delicious BBQ and lots of it. The restaurant is close to the interstate and motels. Love Sonny's.

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

If you are close to pensacola and you are looking a place to eat Sonnys Bbq is a great place to stop. The food is delicious, the atmosphere is great and the service very good. definitively, I will return to this place.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Your mouth starts watering as soon as you enter the parking lot. Get out of your car and you're enveloped in a sweet smokey cloud of Bar-B-Q goodness. A short walk and you have entered a well worn, no pretense, down home, family restaurant. Look at the menu and it's classic, ribs, ribs and more ribs. I can never get past the ribs and I don't want to. They are always excellent. Actually they have all the favorites and you should check them out too. Comes with garlic bread or corn bread and two sides. The cole slaw is fresh and is your only "healthy" item besides the corn on the cob. Both of which I get because I don't want have anything compete with those ribs. They do have a salad bar but the portions are so big that I can't finish what's on my plate. Do you want to go to an old family get together where Uncle Bob has been up since 5 am slow cooking the meat. This is as close to that memory your going to get. The bonus is you don't have to cleanup. Come hungry leave satisfied. Sonny's is that kind of place

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I got a BBQ sandwich to go,Not the best I ever had,plus they don't put the sauce on the sandwich.I guess the ribs are better