“Great Food”

Ollie's Bar & Grill
Ranked #253 of 698 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Not just another sports bar. Although they had the games on, and most everyone left after the games were over on Sunday, the food was really great. My wife had shrimp that was cook just right and well seasoned a little hot and spicy. I had a slider, which is like a sub only better. They have a full service bar, and a 22 oz draft is not a problem. The service was very good. Would definitely eat there again if in Pensacola, Fl

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere was okay. Not a lot to choose from when you a low calorie dinner. Most of their salads are iceberg lettuce based (no nutrients).
It's probably geared more for men.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Tried Ollies on Nine Mile today for the first time, and it was decent food. The burgers are hand made with a light char. Very nice. (I wish people would do away with those too bready kaiser rolls and match appropriate bread to their sandwiches.) Since they have chicken parm with Alfredo pasta I asked if they could do a chicken parm sandwich, which they had no problem doing. It was tasty enough to be on the regular menu. The wings were good; nothing amazing but freshly cooked and good. The service was good, people were friendly. The only problem I had was that there's a funky smell of dirty mop or old bar towels going on in there that they need to do something about. Otherwise I was pretty satisfied.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We stopped in here for a bite to eat one afternoon while visiting Pensacola. Decent beer selection. The bar staff was super friendly and helpful. We enjoyed visiting with them and some locals who were at the bar.

For lunch, we both tried a Crawfish Po Boy - mine fried and his sauteed/blackened. Both were delicious and were served with home made potato chips. Other items on the menu looked good. Would definitely stop back in if we are in Pensacola again.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We went here for dinner with friends. I had a mushroom Swiss burger with onion rings. My friends had salad and a club sandwich. They had a good range of draft beers and good prices on happy hour. I thought the burger was a little dry, but we had a good time. Our server was very attentive. It's a good place for casual food and drinks.