“Good food and great staff”

Ollie's Bar & Grill
Ranked #294 of 695 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We went to Ollie's on Thursday evening. We were seated immediately. We sat in the restaurant side (not the bar side). The waitress was fantastic! We ordered Kettle Fries with Chicken cheese dip as an appetizer. It was spicy but wonderful! Would recommend that for everyone!! I wasn't very hungry so I chose to order a grilled cheese sandwich. I have to be honest and say that I did return it but it was my fault. I neglected to tell them to put very little butter on the bread as too much makes me ill. After they remade the sandwich, it was very good. My husband ordered the Cheddar Burger with fries. He said that it was prepared perfectly and was delicious! We did not order dessert. Would recommend Ollie's as a nice bar and grill.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

First night I was done working and went there around 11:15 pm but they closed at 11. Bartender and manager still served me a couple. Missed the band as they were packing up. Met some fun people also staying late, went back Wednesday night for fun Karaoke. Great staff, can't vouch for the food as I never ate it so no opinion on that.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Poor food. Not clean. High prices. Don't waste your money or your time eating at this place. I tried this place several times with bad experiences.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I recently stopped by Ollies on 9 mile after visiting the fair. I could tell it was getting close to closing time, but the staff didn't seem to care. They were very welcoming and super nice. I had the hiccups, and my waitress ("Mellow") even brought me her own remedy for getting rid of them, and it worked! Ollies had TVs everywhere so Im looking forward to watching football games there next weekend. As far as food goes, we had the redneck sushi, a chicken wrap, and the steak fajitas, all of which were outstanding. I haven't been to the original Ollies, but I highly suggest the one on 9 mile road!!

1  Thank JC5BNC
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Second time trying Ollie's . It was just as bad as the first time. The food is bad, the price is high and service is slow. We have tried different things on the menu and have learned that it all taste like a freezer. Nothing special or fresh. If you want wings don't bother they taste like frozen wings. The burger was way overcooked and dry which means no flavor. We will not be back nor recommend this to anyone.