“Just ok”

Blue Wahoos Ballpark
Ranked #3 of 69 things to do in Pensacola
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife and I visited this park for the first time this past weekend and I can't say that I was overly impressed. You don't expect much when you go to places like this but even the food wasn't great. We started off getting some popcorn. It was cold and tasted stale. We sat in the "expensive" seats behind home plate where you get a wait person that actually goes to get your food. About half way through the game we both ordered cheeseburgers/fries. Both burgers were cold as were the fries. The burgers had no flavor whatsoever. I actually ended up waking up sick the next morning so I'm not sure they even cooked the burgers properly.

The facility looks nice and I'm sure if you came with a group of people you would probably enjoy it but it really didn't do much for either of us. We got bored really quickly. The "entertainment" they try to provide between innings and such is just lame unless you are a little kid. Also the seats my wife and I were in were seats 1 and 2 of the third row behind home plate but our seats were actually separated by several feet. It made it very awkward to try to hold hands. It would be nice if that was more clear on the seating chart. I'm sure they did that so that you wouldn't have to turn your head sideways but it was way awkward.

Not sure that I'll go again honestly.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"hot dogs"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Nothing to dislike here! What a way to take in a game with a view! Classy! We learned that although this stadium only seats around 5,000, it is rated as one of the highest attendance ratios statewide. Not surprised! Beautiful location!

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

What a great night out at the game. Food fun and good times. This is a must for everyone. Will definitely be back. Enjoyment for the whole family. Thanks Blue Wahoos.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The stadium is so cozy there isn't a bad seat in the house. The entire park is built to encourage mixing during the games. Try the raw bar behind home plate. Really enjoyable experience.