“Not so good”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Navarre, Florida
“Not so good”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My wife and I went there last weekend on our way out shopping. Our server was ok, the seat at our booth was broken, and the food was heavy and unfortunately went through both of us and ended our shopping just after getting a parking spot at the mall. We each got the shawarma.

• Visited December 2013

Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Mediterranean Fare and Hookah Lounge”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I stopped by Jordan Valley yesterday to try the food and was pleasantly surprised. I had spanokopita and a meatball pita. The spanokopita was excellent and the pita was average. The restaurant has a good menu and I noticed they offer Middle Eastern tea service but were out when I went. They have pitas, schwarma, kebabs, etc. They also have a hookah lounge on the patio. They offer around twenty flavors including "Sex on The Beach", "Apple" and "Grape". I didn't try the hookahs though. The decor is somewhat cheesy and I was surprised to get plasticware for eating but I think they have a future if they can get a few kinks worked out. Pensacola does have some very good Mediterranean restaurants so they have competition.

• Visited November 2013
hendersonville, NC
“Great Service/ great food”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Waitress gave us a recommendation of the best item on the menu and it was the best meal ever. The staff were very friendly. and helpful. The restaurant wasn't fancy, but interesting and a great memory. This place was not down town but on the west side of Pensacola.

• Visited June 2013
Norfolk, Virginia
“Always delicious food”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Been here numerous times for sit-down and take-out. Always fresh and fantastically prepared Mediterranean cuisine.

• Visited April 2013
“The food is what dreams are made of.”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Negative is they charge for glass of water. Positives; great food fresh food and fast to your table. They also offer hookah smoking on the patio. Few locations in town. All locations o have visited were same great quality!

• Visited March 2013