“Food was delicious!”

Jordan Valley Cafe
Ranked #480 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We had a party of 8 that ate dinner there. Everyone raved about the food but the service was very bad. We started off with the spicy hummus which everyone devoured. A couple of people in the group got Gyros and I shared the Tandoori Chicken plate with a friend. We cleaned our plates. Our group all thought the prices seemed very reasonable. Besides the service we had such a good time with our group and I really enjoyed my meal so I will definitely give it another shot. Next time I go I will just make sure I don't have to be anywhere afterwards because it will probably take just as much time as the last.

There are newer reviews for Jordan Valley Cafe

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

We had a nice meal and the tattooed belly-dancer was interesting I felt wierd later and maybe they use MSG? My gyro was good but ive had some better ones off the street in a big city. The sampler was good to try different tastes. I may return but I'll inquire as to MSG

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Despite their notoriously bad service, this restaurant has great food. Sometimes service is okay, but that's the exception to the rule. There are three locations in Pensacola. The location on Ninth Avenue has the best service and atmosphere. The poor service is a joke among the locals.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is my favorite place to eat. We usually go to the new location on 9th avenue. I absolutely love the hummus and I always order the gyro plate! They give you a very large portion of meat too. The food always tastes so fresh and delicious. I love this place!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

A group of us ladies went there on a weeknight. The decor is nothing special, nor is the atmosphere. Our waitress was nice and knowlegdeable of the dishes offered. It was a Thursday and noticed that on that night there was rap music and BYOB in the Hookah Lounge. The lounge is separated by walls and glass windows. We could smell the Hookah a little bit but not to a distraction. I had the baba ganoush, which the eggplant had been smoked. It was my first time trying it and I enjoyed it. Some of my party had a couple of different chicken dishes, which were tasty, but seemed a bit dry (of course they are covered in sauce, which helps). The portions were large. They do not serve alcohol, but you are allowed to bring your own wine and they have a corkage fee.