“A MUST SEE!”

The Drowsy Poet Coffee Company
Ranked #3 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Pensacola
Reviewed July 30, 2014

My cousin had these beans at her house and after drinking this coffee all week on vacation I HAD to visit this place. It's sandwiched between Pensacola Christian Academy and Pensacola Christian College. The smell of fresh roasted coffee beans when entering the coffee shop is heavenly. The employees were friendly and knowledgeable about the coffee. I had a cappuccino and a delicious turkey and swiss croissant sandwich. The atmosphere is relaxing and soothing. I bought two packs of coffee beans to take back with me. This is a must stop in Pensacola.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Nice food, great coffee, relaxing atmosphere, plenty of parking. Papers and comfy seats. Friendly service. Realistic pricing. Sunshine

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Pensacola's best secret! Best fresh coffee on the Gulf Coast! Excellent staff and owner who go out of their way to make your experience great & delicious! Love them!

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Great coffee and sunset viewing perched atop the Pensacola beach marina. Realky nice couple. We chose to go there following a cruise on Chsdin Fins. It was very good and good value for money.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Don't bother going to any other place if near I10 Pensacola! This place is wonderful with great coffee and cake etc and only two minutes from interstate! Driving from North Carolina to Texas I researched places to stop for lunch each day and this came up on the day we drive from Tallahassee to New Orleans! Well worth the trip wonderful selection of cakes and the coffee was excellent. (As an ex coffee shop owner I'm picky believe me and hate the "big names") great atmosphere too. Passed through just before a huge thunderstorm which I know caused a lot of flooding so hope everyone stayed safe!