“Tasty treat after the long weary road”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #65 of 691 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Husband had the seafood special and loved it. I had the chicken sandwich and really enjoyed it. Very good for a chain.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

When I meet a friend to have lunch and talk, we usually pick Ruby Tuesday's. They have a big selection, great service and excellent food. They also have coupons, usually they are buy one get one for half-price. I have never gotten food that was not very tasty. They are used to people sitting and talking for a while and never seem to mind.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

I'm on weight control and all you can eat salad bar was the perfect option...

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Loved the salad bar. I could be the whole meal. The new garlic biscuits are okay - not great but ok

Reviewed November 29, 2011

We have given this restaurant many a try. This was a desperation dinner since we did not want to dry else where. Average food, average service, noisy place. Avoid it if you can.