“Great food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The food at the Oyster Bar was very good. It was recommended to us from the lady at the front desk at our condo. The service was a little slow, but it was worth the wait. My son enjoyed watching the boats go by while we ate outside.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

My wife and I were excited about the view, the marina, and the overall appearance of this restaurant. I place this cool had to have fantastic food right? Right? Other than the seafood bisque the prices were high and the quality was medium. Think Captain D's rather than a tablecloth restaurant with a great view and ambiance. Service was lackluster. They have complimentary bread, but ONLY if you ask for it......

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I guess the food was okay, but the service was horrible. Our waitress screwed up our order twice, made excuses that it was the kitchens fault that things were left off the order, then lied about removing the items from our bill. The view is great though.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We loved this restaurant. Walking distance from our rv park. We sat out on the deck and watched the boats come & go through the intercostal. Live band on Sat night. Excellent food!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Have been eating at the "Oyster Bar", both on Navy Boulevard and Perdido Key, for forty years and have always experienced good food and service. Even to this day the food and service are very good but the "current" management is atrocious. The restaurant offers shrimp or oyster po-boys along with several other choices. However for some reason their chef is not able to prepare a combination shrimp and oyster po-boy. I have made this selection on previous visits to this establishment as well as several others in the Pensacola area with no protest from the chef. My waitress, Nina, said that the chef could not (or would not) prepare this combination. And by the way, this was after I had ordered and offered to pay whatever additional expense that this might require. I asked to speak to the manager and a young lady came to the table and advised me that they could not provide me with the requested meal. I settled on a simple shrimp po-boy which was quite tasty but it was not what I wanted. Upon leaving the restaurant I requested to see the manager again as I was still amazed that this incident had occurred. I advised her that she was lucky that the restaurant didn't have to depend on repeat business as the local tourism would keep the establishment alive. She thanked me for my comments and effectively dismissed me and walked away.