“Seafood done right!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Miami, Florida
“Seafood done right!”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Excellent setting, overlooking the water. Local seafood prepared perfectly. Our server was superb. Louisiana gumbo was fantastic, and the mahi just as good. My son ordered the soft shell crab, and it hit the spot. Go & enjoy!!

Evansville, Indiana
“Average, won't bother to go back”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

We tried this restaurant several years ago when we first started going to Perdido Key for our yearly vacation. We decided to try it again after a friend said we ought to try it again. He forgot to tell us just go for drinks and an appetizer and enjoy the view when you sit outside. We weren't impressed. 3 of us had seafood dishes and they were average. The 4th person had the Jerk Chicken and she said she enjoyed hers. Our waitress told us she was having an off day and it showed. It was almost $100 for my husband and myself. Too much money for average food.

• Visited October 2011
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Good Atmosphere, Friendly staff, great food!”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

We were a little disappointed that our condo was a little far away from fine dining in Gulf Shores. We stayed at Perdido Sun Resort, which was beautiful, but at the end of the road from most of the shops and restaurants in Gulf Shores. We discovered the Oyster Bar, and while not really fancy, there is outside dining on the balcony, and the staff was very friendly and good at what they do. We ended up eating three meals there during our stay and each time was a great experience.

• Visited September 2011
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not sure I want to share”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

This is my favorite restaurant for many reasons and I fear I may not be able to get in if I share. It is located in Peridio, FL on the intercostal waterway. The ambiance, food, and picturesque setting on the ICW contribute to a relaxing setting for family and friends to enjoy a meal and conversation.

I have been coming here since the 90's when we would have our golf outings, and now I must come each year I visit. I enjoy sharing it with friends and family

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank er2c
Tennessee
“good food, ok service”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Nice location on the water. Outdoor patio seating was nice. Good fresh fish. Our server was a bit scatterbrained.

• Visited September 2011