“I hate the "house cleaning"”

Perdido Key Oyster Bar Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 683 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2011

I like the food, the service is always good ,friendly atmosphere ,but when we were eating ,they start cleaning all around us. Our waitress Laurie was very sharp she saw our reaction and made them stop .today they did the same thing . I felt very unwelcome .they should clean when the last costumer is gone. In the country where I come from u would be fired on the spot (is not the waiters fault,but management). Number one :U never,never clean the floor around your guest!!!! Number two never stuck the chairs or move the tables.I felt like they were in a hurry for us to leave.We will come back but keep the broom in the closet and be discrete cleaning a spill.

Reviewed July 17, 2011

Great location and nice atmosphere, but both seafood and steaks were very average. Would have expected more extraordinary flavors for the price. The average price of a main course for our party was about $20 (steaks $26). Meals accompanied by very bland baked potato and uninspired iceberg lettuce salad. You can find better steaks and seafood for better prices elsewhere.

1  Thank Anonymjenteiutlandet
Reviewed July 16, 2011

We had the home fried potato chip appetizer which was delicious. The meals came with warm bread that was good. I had the soft shell crab which came with 2 crabs and two sides. The food was good but I did feel that it was pricey. My daughter's gumbo tasted good but I expected more seafood in it. The view overlooking the intracoastal waterway was nice. There was nothing not to like other than the price.

Reviewed July 7, 2011

Docked the boat after a long day on the water....nice atmosphere....clean....good food though I would have spiced up the fried oysters a little....

Reviewed June 22, 2011

My husband and I went on a couples trip to Perdido last weekend. The first night, we just lucked up on the Oyster Bar at the marina! We had no clue what to expect and were so pleasantly surprised! We went on a Friday night and there was about a 20-30 minute wait. We passed the time taking some amazing group photos at the docks. We were thrilled when we were sitted at a table outdoors near the bar and the AWESOME band! All the staff was friendly and the food was wonderful!! All six of us enjoyed everything about our experience here and we can't wait to go back!