“Hit or Miss”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #163 of 695 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 12, 2013

As with the other reviews here, this Ruby Tuesday's location is a hit or miss. I grew up in Pensacola and when I come back to visit, I stop here whenever I'm in the area. Ever since I've been eating at Ruby Tuesday's (give or take 10 years) this has been the most inconsistent. Sometimes I've had the WORST Ruby Tuesday's experiences here, other times I've had above average experiences. I think I've only had a bad food experience here once. Otherwise, the food is great, the refills are plentiful (when you're lucky!) and the staff is okay :)

Reviewed May 28, 2013

After having a really bad experience, we decided to go back and give things a second try some months later. Sad to report - nothing's changed. The bartender couldn't care less - and that trickles down to the wait staff. NOTE TO MGMT: Get yourself good bar tenders (like you once had) and you will turn your entire business completely around. Our food was terrible - no love! And our server -- well, without a good kitchen and bar - what was she supposed to do? Her hands were tied. Oh well, write this one off the list. And maybe in a year or so they;ll hire a decent pair of bartenders to turn this place around!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

If you have multiple food allergies, as I do, this is a great place to go. Good selection for everyone, kids too. Wonderful fresh salad bar.

1  Thank Elizabeth P
Reviewed May 15, 2013

On my last visit to this location, the service was horrendous. It was during the middle of the day and they were not busy yet it took nearly ten minutes to bring our drinks and take our order. Once the food finally arrived, it was lukewarm at best. The server was friendly but not attentive and spent the majority of her time talking to a coworker at the bar. I would not return to this location.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This Ruby Tuesday is always a great dining place. They are open late on Sunday night and have a delicious salad bar, and a good Chicken and Broccoli Penne Pasta as well. The cheese biscuits are great also