“The worse Asia buffet!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hong Kong Restaurant
Ranked #426 of 672 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Chinese
“The worse Asia buffet!!!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I would not let my dog eat here. Large buffet but was empty and picked over. I asked if more was being brought out. Was told being cooked. Well 30 minutes later still no new food. What food was there, the means was dried out to the point of being jerky. The fried rice was scotched so bad it taste of being burnt. And the service was just as bad. I asked for sweet tea, 10 minutes later I had to find the server to get my drink.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank gentlemanin32550

Pensacola, Florida, United States
“favorite restaurant ever”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Definitely the best restaurant ever! I'll come back in a heartbeat every day if I could! I'll definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting good Chinese food! Definitely would go to Hong Kong restaurant anytime! Good buffet and good price and good takeout!

• Visited January 2013
Utah
“Hong Kong”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

When I lived on NAS as a kid, this was a frequent dining spot for our family. I became less impressed as I grew older, but it'll always have a place in my memory. It's your standard Chinese buffet fare, comforting but standard.

• Visited February 2012
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“dumplings”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

very good dumplings and service. the staff was very nice and spoke good chinese. the fried rice was good also.

Visited October 2012
Pensacola, Florida
“I'm Confused”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Either I hit this place on a horribly off day or their take out is horribly different from their dine-in food. I thought it was the most disgusting take out I've ever purchased. We were starved and in the middle of a huge home improvement project and weren't looking for anything special -- just some standard Chinese take out: Moo Goo Gai Pan and Almond Chicken, something most run of the mill Chinese restaurants can do in their sleep.

What we got was so strange, bland and tasteless that we weren't sure which dish was which. What I THINK was the Moo Goo Gai Pan consisted of a package of batter fried chicken and another container of a liquid that tasted like water, salt and corn starch. No vegetables, no sauce, no flavor. The other whatever-it-was was equally unidentifiable.

If we hadn't been so exhausted I would have returned both dishes and demanded my money back, something I've never done before. But then I've never been so insulted by a restaurant.

• Visited March 2012