“Not like it use to be!”

Coach-N-Four Steakhouse
Ranked #269 of 670 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Casual family steakhouse. Serving hand cut choice or better beef. Ribeyes, striploins ,tenderloin, half-pound burgers and certified angus porterhouse.
FL
“Not like it use to be!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I have been going to this restaurant for years. The last several times we have been there, we have been very disappointed. The waitresses always are nice but some however are not knowledgeable. My husband ordered a combo of a sirloin and oysters, while I ordered the 8oz ribeye and we ordered both steaks med/rare, we both ordered a salad and a bake potato. This is where it went down hill, when they brought us our salads. Both of ours were as if they rinsed the lettuce and never dried it before they put in a bowl. It was soaking wet. When I showed the waitress, she just said I'm sorry, it comes out that way sometimes. (another diner also complained about the same thing), they did nothing to compensate for a runny salad. When our steak came out, mine was rare (I ordered med/rare as did my husband) his was cooked to a medium. I told the waitress that my steak wasn't cooked right and she said that is med/rare, I told her no that was pure rare and to please send it back. It took them 15 minutes to bring back my steak (to which they should have cooked another one), and it was over cooked, but I was starving I ate it anyway. The waitress should have informed her supervisor and they should have come over and talked to us. As far as the other people, the majority of the tables around us complained about the salad, (one would think they would replace it or do something about it) to which they did not. This place is suppose to have the best steak in our area, but over the years, it has gone down hill. I hope that someone will read this and reevaluate the concerns of long time customers..

• Visited July 2013

Pensacola, Florida
“Above All, Quality”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Whenever we have the chance to eat here, we do.

There are not many places on the Gulf Coast to get a good steak as compared to a meal of fine seafood. The Gulf has a well-deserved reputation for quality, fresh seafood. Number 2 on the list is a great steak. You see, Florida and Texas are the top 2 beef producing states year after year. Louisiana does a great job as a beef producer also.

On the north shore (of the Gulf), casinos have out-competed the independent steakhouses quite a bit. Coach-N-Four is one of the survivors in the region.

Their quality meats, service and knowledgeable staff will make your dining experience a happy one. If you need something, let them know. Nobody will pester you every 5 minutes or check on you once an hour.

This is a great place to visit with friends, get with business colleagues or take the family.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank seawind2
Sarasota, FL
“Steaks taste just like they were grilled at home”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

While my husband and I were visiting Pensacola for a family birthday, our party of four went to Coach N Four. We all ordered steaks. They were cooked to perfection. Tender, with mesquite flavor. The waitresses had that great southern charm, and the atmosphere is perfect for a steakhouse. If you are in the mood for a steak grilled just like you would cook it at home, go to the Coach N Four. We will be sure to go back there every return visit to Pensacola.

• Visited April 2013
Milton, Florida
“Steaks the way they should be!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This is the way steaks are supposed to taste, tender, juicy, full of real flavor! Fun and historic atmosphere, great service! I've been a few times, always very, very good. I'm gonna become a regular. Even a big meeting room.

• Visited March 2013
Pensacola
“Great Steakhouse”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

For Pensacola natives, this is the "Local Four Star Steakhouse" You cannot find a better Steak restaurant in the area

Visited July 2012