“Worst steak on the planet!!!”

Coach-N-Four Steakhouse
Ranked #223 of 701 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Casual family steakhouse. Serving hand cut choice or better beef. Ribeyes, striploins ,tenderloin, half-pound burgers and certified angus porterhouse.
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

We went here to attend a birthday dinner. The food was absolutely terrible and overpriced. I ordered a strip steak which was so dry and tasteless. Everything here is marginal and poor quality. The other guests thought so as well. Do yourself a big favor and avoid eating here. They should be closed down!!!!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Drove 55 miles into Pensacola to take my wife out for a day of antiqing and relaxing. We were in the mood for a steak dinner, and decided on trying this steakhouse. We signed in at 7:00pm and were one of the lucky few to get an uncomfortable seat in the dimly lit room with about 10 other people sitting and about the same number having to stand. The wait time was 35 minutes, enough to get on your nerves(especially if your uncomfortable) but not unheard of in P'cola on a Saturday night. We entered the dinning room once our name was called and I counted nine, yes 9, tables with no quest seated. So why the 35 minute wait time? We were seated under a picture of a cowboy playing golf with cow manure, and forgotten about for 10 more minutes until we were allowed to place our order through a young man who CLEARLY wanted to be somewhere else. From 7:45 until 8:15 we waited AGAIN, It would have been a little better if our waiter would have kept in touch with us, or given us a reason for the delay. At 8:15 the couple that was seated twenty minutes after us received their meal. That was enough, after 1:15 minutes since we had entered the "lobby" until watching numerous others receive their orders in a much more timely manner I approached the desk to exit, the lady at the cash register couldn't care less of our experience and only wished for me to pay the almost $4.00 for our two Iced-tea's that had never need refilling. I requested to the matradee to speak with the house manager. The matradee returned promptly and stated, " Manager says you don't have to pay for drinks.". I once again requested the manager and this time my request was granted. After listening to my 1:15 sob story of an experience, she told me of an excuse that I still can't comprehend and that our order would be coming out momentarily. I refused to wait any longer and exited the facility, drove the 55 miles back home and reluctantly ate at a fast-food restaurant where I can only say was more satisfying than at COACH-N-FOUR STEAKHOUSE !

2  Thank Jason J
Reviewed July 14, 2012

A nice little rustic place to eat, great steaks. Have nothing bad to say about it.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Old time setting with good steaks and good assortment of complementing menu items

Reviewed April 20, 2012

I have lived in Pensacola my entire life and this has always been a favorite restaurant of my mine. I love the steaks. More specifically, the Ribeye. Their marinade is so good! The green sherbert is good too. :) They also make their own Ranch dressing which is great on the toss salads that come with the meals.