“Great Hibachi!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Enterprise, Alabama
“Great Hibachi!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were visiting town for a few days and wanted Japanese so we went here based on TA reviews. Our chef was awesome, he was very entertaining and even talked to our son about the business since he is wanting to go to culinary school. I liked that they served lots of bean sprouts with the meal in addition to the usual rice, veggies and meat. My filet was cooked perfectly. The service was great. My only disappointment is they did not offer the usual 2 different sauces that I have gotten at other Japanese restaurants. I missed what I have come to call "Yum Yum Sauce". lol!

• Visited July 2013

Temple Terrace, Florida
“Great Food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

This is real Japanese food not a chain restaurant. Our service was excellent, sushi was great, other members of our party ate their favorite noodle bowls. We didn't have a hibachi dinner on this visit.

Visited January 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Yamato one of the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

I have been going here off and on for 25 years. Try the Toshi roll. Named after a Sushi chef that used to work at this restaurant and the Yamato's in Ft. Walton beach. The Sushi is unbelievable. I can't wait to go back to Pensacola or Ft. Walton beach again. I wish Yamato's was in Jacksonville.

2 Thank nole38
Huntington
“Classy, close to base”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

A lovely quiet traditional Japanese restaurant with garden view. The son had various sushi in large portions. He said he definitely will visit again. Varied menu with traditional dishes as well as Chinese dishes. On the more expensive side but worth it for fresh ingredients and an atmosphere conducive to good conversation.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank wvColibri
Pensacola, Florida
“A great place, not to mention great Sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

When I am in that area I try to make time to stop in and see the gang at the sushi bar or dining room. Blue angel roll is a must, the side salad with ginger dressing, seaweed salad...If your not into sushi and or seafood they do offer other items.
The entrance welcomes you with a coy pond and beautiful dark wood doors, it won't take long to seat you so come on in and enjoy.

Visited August 2011