“Good Food, Great Service”
Review of Nick's Boathouse

Nick's Boathouse
Ranked #51 of 698 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Nick's Boathouse! Located in downtown Pensacola set peacefully on the bay, we offer an innovative and comforting menu featuring a wide variety of fresh seafood, steaks and flatbreads. We serve lunch and dinner in a relaxed and casual atmosphere on our outdoor patio, with an excellent waterfront view. On Friday and Saturday nights we present live local music on our outdoor stage for your enjoyment. Our eclectic fare and delicious drinks are sure to please, so if you're seeking a delightful waterfront meal be sure to visit us at Nicks Boathouse!
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We ate lunch on 8/11/13 and ate outside on the patio. The food was great and there was live music on the patio which was great. We will eat here again on the next visit. Great location and atmosphere on the bay.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I so wish I could say that the food was really good but I can't. My burger was burnt on the outside and not cooked on the inside. I thought the menu said I was suppose to get fries and cole slaw with the burger but I just got fries . Anyway, the view is so pretty and the outside sitting area is great. I do hope to come back and try again for a better meal.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My family and I ate at Nicks around 6pm and the food was great. The customer service and atmosphere was ridiculously pleasant. We absolutely loved it!! Turns out, I lost my retainers there. I called and asked if I could search for them ($800 to replace) and they told me that they would even help me. When I got there, they had papered an entire section of the parking lot and dumped the trash out for me. They even started looking for them as I stood there... THAT is customer service. Kindest people I've ever met and the food was soooooo good. We all left plenty full! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone that comes to Florida. My family 2nd's, 3rd's, 4th's, 5th's and 6th's that! Nick's is a MUST go! Thank you so much Nick's!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Our party of 6 (teens and adults over40) all found something on the menu. Service was friendly, food was good.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

My son and I visited Nick's Boathouse before a Pensacola Blue Wahoo's baseball game. The view was awesome, the beer cold, but the food was average. We ordered tuna dip and oysters as appetizers. The oysters were OK, the tuna dip didn't have much flavor. My son had a shrimp flatbread. He said he would not order it again. Very small shrimp and warm when served. My broiled seafood platter was OK. The fish was overcooked, but everything else was prepared well.