“Pricey but good”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Columbia
“Pricey but good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food was good and different. It was a bit on the pricey side. $4 for a taco. 3 people eating for $28. The staff was friendly and the atmosphere was good.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Bryant H

“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I placed a delivery order for the first time eating from here. I got a grilled shrimp taco and chicken burrito. There were no prices on the website so I wasn't sure what it cost but was shocked when I was told it was almost $14. I like to support local business so I went with it. It was delivered very quickly and the person who helped me was very friendly. I asked if she could bring me a menu and was told they were out. The taco didn't have any cheese or lettuce just was loaded with peppers and onion, not my preference. The burrito was good. It was stuffed and filled with chicken. Both orders did come with chips and salsa. I might try it again but will check prices and look at the menu before deciding.

“Great salsa”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great fresh food. It sometimes takes a long time to get your food, so make sure you're not in too much of a hurry. Lots of interesting items on the menu, like fish tacos, and classic varieties too.

• Visited October 2012
Pensacola, Florida
“Great place for an hour lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

Located in the "Palafox Strip" (Seanger, Tin Cow, Play, etc.) Nacho Daddy's, besides having a great name, is one of my lunch-time favorites.

I'm a nacho guy and when my order was ready, even I wasn't prepared for the heaping dish of color waiting for me. I ordered the "House" which is their basic nacho dish, filled with tortilla chips, cheese, lettuce, tomato, ground beef (or chicken), guac and sour cream. They do a good job of spreading the topping over the entire dish so as to limit the dreaded "chip only" pull, although like all nacho dishes, the final few chips can suffer from sogginess, but the chips stay crispy for the most part.

The environment is casual, with movie posters and other nick-knacks hanging on the walls. The music is a little indie, but the volume is not distracting. There is a singular TV over the cooking area and although some may not agree, I actually enjoyed seeing the food preppers occasionally glance up at the TV if something caught their attention. The food came out at a reasonable time, so I never felt like it was a distraction to them. My wife fell in love with their chicken quesadilla. To me it looked like any other quesadilla I'd ever seen, but she insisted the flavor was above and beyond.

We enjoyed our experience and I could easily see myself becoming a regular.

Visited December 2012
Pensacola, Florida
“Good quality, unique take on tacos.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

Nacho Daddy's is a fun take on a taco shop/stand. It's has great, unique menu of tacos and nachos with different combos of pork, fish, steak, avocados, chicken and other fresh items. Whenever our family is downtown, we stop by.

• Visited November 2012