“Great place for an hour lunch”
Review of Nacho Daddy's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nacho Daddy's
Cuisines: Mexican
Pensacola, Florida
“Great place for an hour lunch”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Located in the "Palafox Strip" (Seanger, Tin Cow, Play, etc.) Nacho Daddy's, besides having a great name, is one of my lunch-time favorites.

I'm a nacho guy and when my order was ready, even I wasn't prepared for the heaping dish of color waiting for me. I ordered the "House" which is their basic nacho dish, filled with tortilla chips, cheese, lettuce, tomato, ground beef (or chicken), guac and sour cream. They do a good job of spreading the topping over the entire dish so as to limit the dreaded "chip only" pull, although like all nacho dishes, the final few chips can suffer from sogginess, but the chips stay crispy for the most part.

The environment is casual, with movie posters and other nick-knacks hanging on the walls. The music is a little indie, but the volume is not distracting. There is a singular TV over the cooking area and although some may not agree, I actually enjoyed seeing the food preppers occasionally glance up at the TV if something caught their attention. The food came out at a reasonable time, so I never felt like it was a distraction to them. My wife fell in love with their chicken quesadilla. To me it looked like any other quesadilla I'd ever seen, but she insisted the flavor was above and beyond.

We enjoyed our experience and I could easily see myself becoming a regular.

Visited December 2012

Pensacola, Florida
“Good quality, unique take on tacos.”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Nacho Daddy's is a fun take on a taco shop/stand. It's has great, unique menu of tacos and nachos with different combos of pork, fish, steak, avocados, chicken and other fresh items. Whenever our family is downtown, we stop by.

• Visited November 2012
Greenbelt, Maryland
“good food, slow service”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Not quite sure why it took so long to make the tacos, but they were very tasty when they finally arrived. Good selection.

Visited August 2012
“Great food with efficient service”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I have been here on gallery night when the crowds are crazy and they still seem to manage their system pretty well. Our orders were complete and correct, the person at the counter taking our order was friendly and engaging (I think his name was Ryan). They are small but have great food!

Visited July 2012