Homewood Suites Pensacola-Arpt (Cordova Mall Area)
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$88
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$108
$101
$114
$127
$155
$154
Sole Inn and Suites(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$99
$125
Hampton.com
$79
QualityInn
All reviewsfree dinnerbasketball courthome away from homeclose to the airportgreat hotelcordova mallliving roomfull kitchenrecommend this hotelfamily vacationbreakfast staffclean roomsnice poolexcellent staycomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendlywould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 21, 2014

The room design reminds me of an apartment and was very comfortable. The furniture and separation of rooms was great for my family. It allowed quiet for some of the family members wanting a little more sleep by just shutting the door. Staff services, for the most part, were very good. We did not want housekeeping to bother cleaning the rooms, so we just asked the housekeeping lady for some more towels. She provided enough towels for our entire stay. The only confusion was not knowing when breakfast was served. The times changed from weekends (7-10 AM) to weekdays (6-9 AM).

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
cindihasty, General Manager at Homewood Suites Pensacola-Arpt (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel in Pensacola! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your stay. When travel brings you back to the area, we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you to the hotel again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The hotel staff was very slow in response to guest request for repairs. The lock on the rear door was not working. You were basically locked out at night and could not get back in. The DVD player was clearly broken and I had to call the front desk for replacement. The dishwasher was full of dishes. The furniture was stained and need to be cleaned. Hopefully this will be corrected by the next time wwe visit Florida.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you so much for your time in providing a review of our hotel and your recent stay. We have shared your feedback with our hotel team members to ensure action is taken to correct the above. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you to the hotel again during your next to the area.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I was a guest during Winter Storm Leon and not only was the staff able to extend my stay two days when roads were closed, they went above and beyond and provided free deli platters for lunch, in addition to the normal breakfast and dinner, while we were iced in. During the 3-day storm/aftermath, the staff was unbelievably cordial and helpful despite having to work in the unpleasant conditions. I have had excellent experiences each time I've stayed at this location and this is the only place I will stay on future trips to Pensacola.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank William K

Thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel. While we pride ourselves as being in the beautiful Sunshine State, even inclement weather can find its way to Pensacola! Thank you for enduring the storm with us and for taking the time to respond regarding your experience. We’ve warmed up so there’s no better time to return than for a Pensacola family vacation this summer! Book online and come experience our beautiful beaches and allow us the opportunity to welcome you to our hotel again (under warmer conditions)!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Title says it all! Would rate customer service here as an 11 out of 10! Great manager specials also. Cleanliness was top notch! Will stay here again if I have another trip to this location. Stayed here during the Florida "Snowstorm." The management extended breakfast hours, provided lunch, and kept everyone informed of potential issues (limited staff, internet outages, etc.). I can’t say anything more other than it was a great stay. Since I have to have 200 words for this review I’m just going to repeat the above until I reach 200 words. Title says it all! Would rate customer service here as an 11 out of 10! Great manager specials also. Cleanliness was top notch! Will stay here again if I have another trip to this location. Stayed here during the Florida "Snowstorm." The management extended breakfast hours, provided lunch, and kept everyone informed of potential issues (limited staff, internet outages, etc.). I can’t say anything more other than it was a great stay. Since I have to have 200 words for this review I’m just going to repeat the above until I reach 200 words. Title says it all! Would rate customer service here as an 11 out of 10! Great manager specials also. Cleanliness was top notch! Will stay here again if I have another trip to this location. Stayed here during the Florida "Snowstorm." The management extended breakfast hours, provided lunch, and kept everyone informed of potential issues (limited staff, internet outages, etc.). I can’t say anything more other than it was a great stay. Since I have to have 200 words for this review I’m just going to repeat the above until I reach 200 words.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Warren W

What a compliment to read your feedback on your stay here in Pensacola and we have shared your feedback with our hotel team members. They each truly go above and beyond and the satisfaction received on hearing experiences like yours, makes our days so rewarding. We know you have options when traveling and appreciate you staying with Homewood Suites. When travel brings you to the area again, we hope you’ll come stay with us again at the Homewood Suites hotel.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

The Cordova Homewood was walking distance to the Cordova Mall and very close to the airport. Both breakfast and manager's receptions had a large variety of food and we loved not having to go our for dinner. Clean rooms, friendly staff - don't hesitate - Homewood is our favorite "home away from home" and this one was (another) great one!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AdkSkiGirl

Thank you so much for your time in reviewing our hotel. We hear often from guests on the savings our breakfast, evening weekday dinner and local shuttle. Enjoy your day shopping or enjoy a day at the beach, start planning your next escape today. We hope to welcome you to the hotel again real soon.