Baymont Inn & Suites Pensacola
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$88
ComfortInn
$109
$97
Country Inn
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$108
$154
$139
$125
Hampton.com
Sole Inn and Suites(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$99
1,064 results
All reviewsroom was cleanfront desk clerkenjoyed my staywould stay againstaff was friendlystephanieinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I reserved this room on Expedia.com. When I arrived I knew I was in trouble when I saw that it located behind an old almost abandoned mall and the outside of the hotel itself appeared run down. The lobby was dark and dingy and smelled old and moldy. I knew I would not stay there the moment I opened the door to my room. It was DIRTY, DIRTY, DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!! The shower had stains, the toilet was not clean, and the sink and counter top was filty. The carpet was tattered and torn in several places.
The room doors faces the outside and does not fit the frame properly so there is a 2-3 inch gap from the bottom of the door to the door jam.
I always pack Clorox wipes and a black light when I go on vacation so I took a Chlorox wipe and wiped down the sink and it came back filty!! The headboard were also dusty. I then ran the black light over both beds the fitted sheets, tops sheets and pillow cases were soiled---GROSSLY. I unfortunately could not get my money back because it was a prepay so I had to lose that money.
This is not an exaggeration. . . .This place is filthy!!! Aweful place!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Beds are comfortable and staff very friendly. Hotel is not close to the beach but would rather stay a couple of days here for the price of one on the beach. Right off I10 so convenient access to most everything.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The guy that checked me in was great, excluding the language barrier. The rest was trailer trash. My sheets were not changed, the bed wasn't even made. And on my last morning the poster child for trash argued with me on the check out time. Unless you give me my money back, or a credit for two nights at a Wyndham property forget my small unimportant butt.. I traveled for 23 years in my other life. Rarely did I regret being the customer, this time I did regret being the customer. By the way, the reason I was in Pensacola was my baby boy was hospitalized in Sacred Heart. Have a great day. There was also a "wet" spot around the end table. YUCK!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

The reviews were correct, Do Not stay at this hotel! Except I didn't read them after I booked the hotel - that was a Big Mistake! The sheets were stained, towels were dirty, the room wasn't clean, and the walls are thin.

They hotel is next to a semi-abandoned mall, so I'm sure it was decent at one time, but not anymore. The only good thing was that it was close to the airport.