“Adult Milkshakes.....WHAT??!!”
Review of The Tin Cow

The Tin Cow
Ranked #12 of 669 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: "Design Your Own" burgers, canned craft beers, fresh-cut bacon infused potato chips, combined with regular and spiked milkshakes.
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Adult Milkshakes.....WHAT??!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Great little joint to check out. You get to make your own burger from the choice of protein to toppings to sauce. Lots to choose from including bison, turkey and beef. Now for the milkshakes. Yum, yum. I ordered the red velvet cake and my boyfriend had the gorilla. I could have drank these all night. So good. Good prices too, nice vibe. Will return next time in Pensacola. Oh and by the way they are open til 3am!!

• Visited July 2014

New Orleans, LA
“Popped in for some milkshakes”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I had originally planned to have lunch or dinner here, but time just wouldn't allow it. I had already told the kids about the milkshakes (you can get them spiked or without alcohol) So all I kept hearing was they wanted to go to the milkshake place. Parking was difficult, but the farmers market was going on when we decided to stop. I walked in and said I needed to get a few kid's milkshakes to go. If they would have let us have adult milkshakes to go, we would have done that, but Pensacola isn't New Orleans. The hostess was very nice, she directed me to the bar. Two bartenders were working and they greeted us and the female bartender was very accommodating with our "to go" request for 4 kiddo milkshakes. They made them promptly. They were a total hit with the kids! Next time I hope to stay and eat there. It was packed when we got there. Nice atmosphere, hope to be able to go back. Glad we went, even if it was just for a few minutes to satisfy the kids.

• Visited July 2014
Robbinsville, New Jersey, United States
“The "adult" milkshakes are just a part of the yumminess”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We went with locals to this restaurant and was glad we did. I had heard about the burgers (angus, bison, veggie, etc.), but the milkshakes are worth it just on their own. Downside? Service is a little slow & the bacon infused chips were just regular house made chips with no bacon flavor...try the meatball appetizer instead.

Greenville, North Carolina
“Wowsers!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

For me personally, the crazier the burger, the better! And these burgers are crazy.. CRAZY GOOD! You can create your own burger or choose one of their many crazy cool creations!
In addition to burgers they have really cool appetizers (such as the blue balls). They also have a really nice selection of beer and awesome spiked milkshakes.
My only complaint, was the server. Servers can be replaced very easily, the food was OUTSTANDING, and I highly recommend coming if you are hanging out in downtown Pensacola!

• Visited June 2014
Mansfield, Ohio, United States
“Different and so good.”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I found this place on Tripadvisor, and then noticed it when walking around downtown Pensacola. Crazy, crazy busy. We arrived at 12:30pm and the lunch rush was still in swing. It never slowed down and we left about 2. The food explains it. First, the food is very well priced. We both had a burger (total gourmet) and fries and neither meal was more than 9.50. You custom design your burger with a wide set of options---meats, cheeses, breads/buns, vegetables, sauces. Really a great concept and excellent quality. The beer menu was totally outstanding--although I chose to stick with two beers that were brewed just a few blocks away. The price really contributes to the crowd, but service was not bad at all. Totally excellent for family meals with kids involved, or for the older crowd that likes a nice bar and adult drink options. I will go back.

• Visited June 2014