“Great burger experience in a most unusual atmosphere”
Review of The Tin Cow

The Tin Cow
Ranked #12 of 691 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Design Your Own Burgers - Spiked Milkshakes - Canned Craft Beer We offer a huge amount of variety and choice when it comes to ordering the burger of your dreams. There are plenty of fun appetizers and shareables so bring your friends and family! Our Spiked Milkshakes are famous for a good reason - they're just plain delicious.
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed the bison burger! You can build your own burger or flip over the menu and go with one of their suggestions.
The place had great music playing and it's cool to watch people coming and going on the street while having your meal.
The price for two unique burgers was a little less than $30 but the burgers were really good.

1  Thank beachmckinley

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The Tin Cow in Pensacola is an great place to eat if you are a burger lover. Burgers come in all varieties from Kobe beef to Buffalo to vegetarian and others in between. You choose your toppings from a huge variety of items like sun-dried tomatoes or a fried egg, select a bun type and even some interesting sauces like Parmesan pesto aioili. There are some good sides too - I chose the German Potato salad, which was very good. Ordering is different, as you make your choices on a laminated menu with a black grease pencil, but it becomes evident why once you are there a few minutes. The acoustics are not good, and it is a very noisy venue, so there is no way a waiter could hear you. All in all, it was a fun evening. I might just choose not to go on a busy Saturday night. Food was excellent, though, so if you don't mind the noise, I recommend it.

1  Thank Farniente17
Reviewed May 5, 2013

First time here for us but we loved it! Plenty of tv's for sports, one of the best burgers, busy but attentive. Super good food!

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Everything about our experience was great! We sat at a table frames by the window with local art on the walk....great atmosphere! I did a build your own burger and loves that they have house pickles onions and that the ketchup and mustard even has a twist (Guinness mustard and chipotle ketchup). My table ordered truffle fries, which I highly recommend. Overall a great time and filled my belly!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

The food here is great. I was in love w how many choices u have & the atmosphere was casual & relaxing. We waited 20+ minutes for only 2 burgers, though, and the waiter was less than attentive.

1  Thank floridagirl83