“Great concept!”

The Tin Cow
Ranked #13 of 679 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Design Your Own Burgers - Spiked Milkshakes - Canned Craft Beer We offer a huge amount of variety and choice when it comes to ordering the burger of your dreams. There are plenty of fun appetizers and shareables so bring your friends and family! Our Spiked Milkshakes are famous for a good reason - they're just plain delicious.
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

I have not even received my food yet and I am impressed!!! Awesome concept with burgers SPIKED SHAKES, virgin ones too! Craft beers. Purple haze in a can!!!

Service is great. Employees seem to enjoy their jobs which makes all the difference.

Food is here gotta eat!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

thanks Muffin for an amazing lunch. This place has spiked milkshakes and a build-your-own-burger that is to die for.

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

A group of 3 of us went before a show right next door. It was packed but was able to be seated immediately. I got the southwestern crab, other parties got the classic burger and chicken wrap with the bacon infused potatoe chips. It come out very quick and was delicious. I got two crab cakes on my bun and were very good. The other people I was with both enjoyed theirs as well. I was told I had to try their spiked milkshake so I got the peanut butter. It was delicious! I def recommend trying one! I will def be back!!!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

If you're drifting through Pensacola you need to take a turn down palafox, St and drop into the Tin Cow. Went there today for a work lunch and had a great burger and fries. They also have homemade chips that they do up with kind of an all purpose seasoning or they do them with parmesan cheese and those were great too!! The service was lacking a little in that the waitress missed a couple of things on our order, but we weren't in a hurry and the bill was adjusted to compensate for it.

The atmosphere was casual, the tables, floors and silverware were clean. This is not the best burger place that I've been to but I would definitely bring family and friends here.

1  Thank subdoc743
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We love good burgers, fries and beer. Too bad we had to spend $40 with tax and tip to find out this was the wrong place to get them. We got off to a bad start when we unrolled the paper napkins in front of us only to find a filthy knife in one and some rather dingy looking flatware in the other. Ugh.

Our burgers and fries were slow in coming and were pretty much room temperature when we got them. By the time you add on a couple of this and that to your basic burger it starts getting pretty pricey. The meat itself was okay but the rest of our meals was merely acceptable and nothing remotely in line with the prices charged.

There are lots of places around town to get a good burger, maybe even fresh off the grill and actually hot. Drive a little farther out of town and try Jerry's Drive-In. Go to McGuires and get some 18-cent bean soup on the side. Just don't go here.