“Average Food”

Kem's
Ranked #354 of 701 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

I ordered gumbo , ceasaer salad and Bbq western chopped steak. Food was good. Service was fast and corteous. Not too many food selection though

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

We had the eggs Benedicts, which was bland n flavorless.. don't torture your self and just take a ride to dunkin donuts.. worst breakfast I ever had

1  Thank loc2dizzle
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Breakfast with 16 and the food delicious! No problem with separate checks either! Nothing to really dislike. Not open for lunch, though.

1  Thank racoonme
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Can you imagine having good ribs at the Holiday Inn's restaurant. Well, it is true! I ordered room service and had the ribs! They were great...nice service and attendants as well.

1  Thank m_kercher
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Not sure if it part of the hotel or not...I had breakfast there when I stayed with my family visited me from Texas. My kids had food for free because we stayed at the hotel I guess and for me and my wife we had coupon so we paid about $6 for all of us. Food was good and servers was excellent...