“Family mini reunion”

Kem's
Ranked #428 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Breakfast with 16 and the food delicious! No problem with separate checks either! Nothing to really dislike. Not open for lunch, though.

1  Thank racoonme
There are newer reviews for Kem's

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Can you imagine having good ribs at the Holiday Inn's restaurant. Well, it is true! I ordered room service and had the ribs! They were great...nice service and attendants as well.

1  Thank m_kercher
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Not sure if it part of the hotel or not...I had breakfast there when I stayed with my family visited me from Texas. My kids had food for free because we stayed at the hotel I guess and for me and my wife we had coupon so we paid about $6 for all of us. Food was good and servers was excellent...

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Their only advantage is the TV screens they have got, hanged above every table along the walls, with a remote control on each table, so that you can start watching in your room, go down and have dinner, come back to your room, all that without missing anything in the movie you are watching. The TV channels in the restaurant are exactly the same as in the rooms.
The Cream and Asparagus Soup was good.
The Seafood Gumbo was very good.
The vegetarian Egg Rolls were average.