“Fun place!”

and up
Civil War Tour of Pensacola
Ranked #2 of 111 things to do in Pensacola
More attraction details
Owner description: Homebase for the Blue Angels, the U.S. Navy's Flight Demonstration Squadron, Pensacola NAS is also home to the Pensacola Lighthouse, the National Museum of Naval Aviation and Fort Barrancas, an early 19th-century garrison.
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have been to the air station countless times, and I always enjoy it. My boyfriend is a engineer, so I took him, and he loved it. I always end up running around like a chicken with my head cut off because there is so much to see. My favorite part is the planes with the cartoons on them.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Must see! This is a great place to experience especially when the Blue Angels are practicing and you can watch from the top of the lighthouse. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Hsrs91
Reviewed January 3, 2013

A great location for anything Naval Air related...lot's to see and do..nice beaches, great eats, fun to visit and see all the Navy related sights...

Reviewed December 27, 2012

One of the most beautiful military bases I've ever visited. White sandy beaches, live oaks dripping with Spanish moss, plus 300 years of history. Plenty for visitors with two old forts, a lighthouse and the National Naval Aviation Museum.

1  Thank Maureen K
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We were a party of 3 adults with a 2 month old to give us company out here at Miramar beach for a week long break. We had planned for a day long excursion to Pensacola with the Naval museum as one of the main places to visit. Found this place to be very interesting and definitely a must see for people of all ages.
One tip from me would be to give yourself enough time since along with the museum, there is also a light house and a little fort that can be seen. There are shuttles that operate every half hour from the museum that take the tourists on a bus-tour of the Naval Station which lasts for 30 mins and is an easier way to view the area. The best thing part about the Naval Air Station visit is, it's absolutely free - another good way of getting your tax dollars back :)