“Unbelievable!!!!!!”

Condor Sailing Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: This is not your ordinary sailboat! Join us for the experience of a lifetime aboard our world-class Condor racing trimaran, Dare II. Where No leaning = No seasickness. 40 ft. x 28 ft. long. Rare: only 21 Condors in the world. Daily Two-Hour Sail/Dolphin Watch Cruises; also Sunset, Blue Angels Practice, and Dinner Cruises. Tons of room: stretch out and relax in comfy sport seats on huge, spacious side-decks. Kids have a blast, parents relax! Grandparents too:) Up to 6 guests. Includes bottled water, sodas, and snacks. Clean private bathroom. Perfect for families, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and proposals. We also offer private cruises. Join us for a unique, memorable, fun, relaxing cruise!
Houston, Texas
“Unbelievable!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

My wife surprises me with this adventure as I was staying in Pensacola for a week. The water was choppy but the Condor cut right through it. No seasickness and we were able to see dolphins AND the incredible Blue Angels, they came right over us 3 times!!

I recommend Captain Kirk and his beautiful boat Dare II to anyone any age!!

Pensacola, Florida
“Sailing Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

For our three year anniversary, my fiancé and I had the honor of enjoying a cruise on Dare II, an amazing world class racing sail boat. Captain Kirk, the captain and owner of this amazing boat was amazing. His love and passion for not only Dare II, but for sailing as well made this two hour cruise so enjoyable! Never before have I felt so safe on a boat in my life. Condor Sailing Adventures is a true treat for the Pensacola area. We plan on partaking in this adventure again in the near future.

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Unforgettable Experience! !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

My husband booked this as a 15 year anniversary gift and I was thrilled with his selection!!!! Captain Kirk was absolutely great so knowledgeable and had a true love and passion for his boat as well as sailing! He allowed me to drive the boat which was a true treat!!!!! No need to look any further if you are considering a trip BOOK IT YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!!! The Whitneys

Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Incredibly stable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

You will not get sick! I get sick on cruise ships but not on this boat, not even a twinge. You can barely tell you're moving. My husband and I went for a sunset cruise on a very windy evening with very choppy water. We even called to see if it might be cancelled but Captain Kirk said not to worry. It was great! The captain is friendly, courteous, and knows his sailboat. He brought along gourmet cupcakes because one of the guests was celebrating a birthday. You can move around on the boat to sit in different places which was a lot of fun. He has jackets and blankets available and there is a small bathroom below deck. Sunset from out there was beautiful and I would expect a moonlight cruise would be very nice as well.

Visited May 2014
Fairhope, Alabama
“AMAZING Sunset Cruise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

WOW sums it up! I went last night with some co-workers and had the best time! It was so relaxing and Captain Kirk is so nice and knowledgeable! It really was smooth sailing! I will definitely be going back with my family.

Visited May 2014