National Naval Aviation Museum - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Wonderful museum for those interested in military aircraft

There are more than 150 restored historic aircraft representing Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
treeface
Ambler, Pennsylvania
Give Yourself Plenty of Time

The museum contains an amazing array of aircraft, uniforms and historic artifacts and memorabilia... read more

Reviewed March 31, 2022
F4837DRsusann
Lewes, Delaware

6,473 results
All reviews blue angels aircraft carrier cubi point flight line on display aviation museum air show great place to visit nas pensacola imax simulator plane exhibits cockpit pilot practice marine
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2019

The museum is large with lots to see and learn. Blue Angels demonstration was great! Cafe also good.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed October 13, 2019 via mobile

This place is phenomenal. Almost too much to take in! Has something for everyone, the kids and adults both loved it. Being able to touch the planes and have interactive stations for the kids is a bonus. Lunch at the cafe was ok, there’s really no other option unless you brought food and left in the vehicle. Wonderful free educational experience.

Reviewed October 12, 2019

Everything has been expertly restored and presented. This is a great way to see the amazing progress in flight through the ages. One of the best attractions that I have been fortunate to see. Plan on 2 hours minimum.

Reviewed October 11, 2019

It amazes me how much you can do, the history you will learn, the experience you will have at the 'airplane museum' and it is FREE. Been taking the kids there for years! Plan to keep the tradition going!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2019 via mobile

This museum is great. Awesome aircraft the kids can sit in, it's free, very informative and educational. My 15yo said, "THIS is the kind of museum I like." All my kids (15, 13, 10) enjoyed it. Only complaint was that the AC was working overtime. My whole family was cold. We were in tshirts and shorts. Wish I had brought a sweatshirt. And pants.

We stopped by Fort Barrancas afterward which was definitely worth the stop.

At the base entrance we had to present our passports since we're from IL and they won't accept IL driver's licenses as ID.

The Cubi Bar restaurant had cool decor with mediocre food. Inexpensive.

They had an exhibit of a house and store from the 1940s. I really enjoyed that. So did my kids. They had candy bars (Snickers, Hershey's, Three Musketeers, etc.) from 1943.

People of all ages will enjoy it.