National Naval Aviation Museum - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Wonderful museum for those interested in military aircraft

There are more than 150 restored historic aircraft representing Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
treeface
Ambler, Pennsylvania
Give Yourself Plenty of Time

The museum contains an amazing array of aircraft, uniforms and historic artifacts and memorabilia... read more

Reviewed March 31, 2022
F4837DRsusann
Lewes, Delaware

6,473 results
All reviews blue angels aircraft carrier cubi point flight line on display aviation museum air show great place to visit nas pensacola imax simulator plane exhibits cockpit pilot practice marine
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

This is an awesome place to learn about naval aviation. Not su why we never stopped here before. Been coming to Pensacola area for about 20 years and always said we wanted to go by there. Only mistake was we didn’t go on previous trips. Great experience!

Reviewed July 19, 2019

This place was amazing! I read a lot of reviews about how long it took to check in. We drove to the check in gate, showed our ID's and moved one. Once we were inside again we showed our ID's and were free to enter. Maybe its different if you aren't from the US, idk. Anyways the 2nd floor is where we spent most of our time. This is were the kids could get into old place and we did some of the simulator rides. My husband and I even got into one of the planes. Its a very cool experience. I wish we would have planned better to be there when they did the flight show. Either way it was a very cool experience. My boys 9 & 6 were kind of over it once we walked the 2nd floor. My husband and I could have stayed longer. We were there for about 2 hours.

Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

Awesome collection of WWI, WWII, Korean, Vietnam, and modern Naval Air Power! Got to see a P-3, the plane my husband flew in 42 years ago!

Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

This is one of the best museums I’ve ever attended. The whole family enjoyed it. My grandchildren are 11 and 7 and they had a great time.

Reviewed July 16, 2019

Packed full of planes and history, this museum is worth a whole day visit. The movie on the planes from Lake Michigan is not too be missed.

Date of experience: June 2019