National Naval Aviation Museum - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Wonderful museum for those interested in military aircraft

There are more than 150 restored historic aircraft representing Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
treeface
Ambler, Pennsylvania
Give Yourself Plenty of Time

The museum contains an amazing array of aircraft, uniforms and historic artifacts and memorabilia... read more

Reviewed March 31, 2022
F4837DRsusann
Lewes, Delaware

6,473 results
All reviews blue angels aircraft carrier cubi point flight line on display aviation museum air show great place to visit nas pensacola imax simulator plane exhibits cockpit pilot practice marine
Selected filters
Reviewed June 24, 2019

I enjoy visiting the National Naval Aviation Museum. It reminds me so much of my father's time in the Service. Great Museum!

Reviewed June 23, 2019

This is a very well organized, interesting museum that our whole family enjoyed. There are also flight simulators and an apollo 11 virtual reality experience that you can purchase tickets to. The VR was really cool and something different to experience. We timed our visit to also experience a Blue Angels practice. That is an amazing experience I highly recommend as well. We stayed several hours and still had exhibits left to see.

Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Impressive collection of planes and aviation memorabilia. We were there for a retirement and walked around a bit more too

1  Thank Heather W
Reviewed June 23, 2019

The naval air station museum in Pensacola is one of the best in the country. They have aviation history, flight simulators and even a historic village. Their is no charge for admission, only a nominal cost if you want to ride the flight simulator. Please visit the gift shop and enjoy a souvenir, this helps support the museum. You can go through the museum ar your own pace.

Date of experience: November 2018
2  Thank Fredfrog13
Reviewed June 22, 2019

Hands down the best aerospace museum I’ve ever had the privilege of exploring. I’ve been a super fan of the Blue Angels since the ‘70’s when my mom took me to my first air show at Fort Dix. Visiting the home of the Blue Angels is simply surreal. The display on the atrium ceiling is spectacular. You can climb into the cockpit of a real Blue Angel! So many planes to see and so much history. There are actually two of my favorite plane (Corsair), one on the ground and one hanging from the ceiling. I was shocked to find admission to be FREE. The staff are mostly volunteers who are friendly and very knowledgeable. If you visit Pensacola this museum is a must.
Highly recommended!