“A nightmare!”

Description: phone 850 969 0888
Description: phone 850 969 0888
“A nightmare!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

First time eating at this buffet and we found hair in our food and I got PUNCHED in the FACE by the HOSTESS! Will starve to death before I go back there!

• Visited March 2014

Pensacola, Florida
“Large selection, but the food was not hot!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

All the food was lukewarm not hot!!! When I advised management, they insisted that the food was hot ( like maybe I was trying to get out of paying the bill!). From my past two experiences at this place, it was fresh and hot but not today!!!!! Sushi rice dry also

• Visited January 2014
“Should have known better”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

All of the food taste the same...except the salad, everything is pretty bad. The place is not clean & the service is non existent. After a server brought our drinks, we never saw her again. No refills, no plates removed, nothing.
We did not have our check, so we walked up front to pay and waited nearly 10 minutes before asking the hostess who was having an in depth conversation with her boy friend, to please go find some one to check us out. Finally, a man came up & after we told him we never saw our server after our original drinks were delivered, he just asked what beverages we had and told us our total. $23/2 buffets one tea/one water.
Definitely not worth a visit based on food, service & lack of cleanliness.

“great meal -- especially on a holiday”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

After reading the mixed reviews, I had lowered my expectations of what was to come. My family met at Chow Tyme for Thanksgiving "lunch". We had a party of 12, all received attentive service for our beverages and finished plates were cleared quickly and subtly.

They had an American Thanksgiving featured bar, many of my relatives enjoyed the traditional choices. I had chicken w/ broccoli - the broccoli was fresh & crisp. They steaks were tender. The salmon (broiled, I think) was flavorful & moist.

I did not have the crab legs or claws (offered as separate dishes), but there was a supply of them every time I walked by.

I did not try the sushi during this visit.

My only regret was with all the tasty & freshly prepared foods, the dessert bar was just as another reviewer described: cakes from Wal-mart, still on the wal-mart plastic trays. It was a stark contrast to all the other components they had executed SO well.

Would return again.

• Visited November 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Lunch Time at Chow Tyme”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Chow Tyme has a wide variety from which to choose. You can eat as healthily or unhealthily as you want. I find their sushi bar to be varied and tasty. Reception and wait staff are very good, but if you can time it, go there during slower times, you'll get better service. The food is wide ranging from Southern fried everything to some pretty good Asian dishes (clams, hot/sour soup, chicken and beef dishes, etc.). This is a buffet that aims to satisfy a wide range of diners, so set expectations accordingly. That said, if you're careful, you can have a tasty and healthy meal (green beans, salmon, broccoli)... stay away from the desserts (if you can).

• Visited December 2013