“Okay”

Description: phone 850 969 0888
Milton, Florida, United States
“Okay”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Is okay for buffet food, they have a wide selection but no "hibachi table" like many buffets have around here. I found the prices to be high and even higher on nights they have crab legs even if you don't eat that garbage.

Visited July 2012

Forest, Canada
“Great selection of food”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We like to eat at buffets when on holiday. Saw the billboards, and knew we had to try it. We had a hard time finding it, didn't have good signage. The food however was great. Many items we've never seen on another buffet.

• Visited March 2012
“Horrible service, Ok food”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I've ate here twice and will never again. Each time I've had to wait to get a refill and for my check after I've let my server know. Yes it is cheap but I rather pay a little extra and go somewhere else. Yes it's cheap for sushi but that isn't even worth it because its not even that good.

pensacola florida
“YUMMY!!!!!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is one of the best Chinese buffets I have ever been to. To start off, you walk through the door and the inside is just beautiful. They really did an amazing job. This building used to be a pool supply store and to look at it now, you would never know it.

The food is always so fresh and hot. They are constantly coming out putting fresh food out. They have a sushi bar, a bar where they have fresh shucked oysters, a large dessert selection, a good salad bar, and I believe 5 hot food bars. The oysters are only served at night along with the snow crab legs. The hot bars have anything from seafood to homemade delicious mac. and cheese, to traditional Chinese food.
The cost at night is $10.95 (very well worth it) and lunch is $6.95. I really hope you enjoy this restaurant as much as my family and I do.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank fldenise
Atlanta, Georgia
“Food is 'OK' Staff members are AWFUL!”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

They will push you out the way to add food or delivery drinks..
I have been here several times but because the cashier insisted that I pay for a watered down tea that I send back..I am done!

• Visited December 2012