“Silver Anniversary Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Rodizio Grill

Rodizio Grill
Ranked #62 of 664 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Rodizio Grill is an authentic Brazilian steakhouse featuring a 3o plus item salad and all the grilled meats you can eat. Open for lunch and dinner, seven days a week, Rodizio is the perfect place to celebrate with your group, family or loved one.
Navarre, Florida
“Silver Anniversary Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

My wife and I went to Rodizio for the 1st time on our silver anniversary. I was a little skeptical after reading some negative reviews, especially about the food quality and the variety offered by the Gauchos. We had a wonderful dining experience. The Gauchos came around continuously with a wide variety of meats, pineapple and Parmesan tomatoes. We tried several meats and most were tender and delicious. We did have a couple pieces that were a little overdone, but that is typical of a roasted meat. The service was outstanding. Everyone we encountered was pleasant. The salad/side bar also had a wide selection. I found a few of those items a little bland, but tolerable. Overall, not a bad experience and we left stuffed.

Florida Panhandle, Florida
“Left stuffed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

The food here was all great! Their was a variety of meats that got brought around throughout the meal. When I read reviews by others raving about the pineapple I was skeptical but it was really delicious I had some everytime they brought it around. Me and my friends left very full and very satisfied. Although I don't see myself coming here frequently as it is a good distance from where I live it is an excellent place to visit for a special occasion.

1 Thank Brianna H
Milton, FL
“Bland and over priced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

The food was not so great. When you go to a place with all that meat it really says something that your favorite thing is the pineapple. The service was nice but the food was so so. It all tasted alike and was over cooked. The lighting is very bright which was strange.

Visited February 2014
Michael2564, Owner at Rodizio Grill, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant after your recent visit. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment.

I would greatly appreciate the chance to hear more details of your experience. As a small business, we cannot survive without your input. Please, call me at the restaurant (850)466-2113 and ask for me directly.

Mike Domning
Owner Rodizio Grill
Pensacola
Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Salad Bar and Awesome Gaucho Meats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

If you are hungry go to Rodizio. You will emerge fulfilled and very satisfied. The salad bar includes meats, other hot bean dishes, stroganoff and soups. Then they have the most delightful glazed and barbecued pineapple along with the other meats. They even serve "corazon de pollo" chicken hearts. You want authentic? Go to Rodizio.

Visited July 2014
Shelby, North Carolina
“Poor quality attempt at Brazilian”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

I have been to many Brazilian restaurants (Fogo de Chao, Chimas, etc) and love it but this was my first experience at a Rodizio grill. It is a poor quality attempt at a Brazilian style restaurant. The gauchos did not come around very often and they rarely had beef. I was offered pineapple several times before we finally got beef. Then they literally gave us a piece that was one bite. When we asked the gaucho, he said that was all he was allowed to give. Then came chicken, pork, fish, then back to the same style steak as before, and it was overcooked. I requested lamb and was told it would be about 15 minutes. 30 minutes later I was told it had to thaw, then a minute later I was told it would be ready in three minutes. The waitress, Tara, never once offered drink refills or brought more "unlimited" cheese bread and polenta. I had to stop her to request more and a new drink. Also, at other places, we have been given new plates after we finished the salad, to put our meat on. No one brought any, so we went to the salad bar and got our own. We left satisfied and the quality of the food was good, however the variety of meat offered was seriously lacking, the bite size portions were pitiful, and the service of the waitress was just unacceptable. I definitely would not go back or recommend it to others. Oh and the bill came in a Melting Pot cover. Actually, kinda wish we would've gone to the Melting Pot instead.

Michael2564, Owner at Rodizio Grill, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
I am disappointed in hearing of your recent experience at our restaurant. My staff and I strive to provide the most authentic and best possible experience for our guests.

I would greatly appreciate the chance to speak with you directly. Your advice will go a long way to help us improve our performance. Please, call me directly at the restaurant (850)466-2113.

Sincerely