“Something different to try!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Rodizio Grill

Rodizio Grill
Ranked #62 of 664 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Rodizio Grill is an authentic Brazilian steakhouse featuring a 3o plus item salad and all the grilled meats you can eat. Open for lunch and dinner, seven days a week, Rodizio is the perfect place to celebrate with your group, family or loved one.
Orange Beach, Alabama
“Something different to try!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

We visited Rodizio for lunch on Mother's Day. They had a nice selection of sides and meat. I enjoyed the breads they brought out. I do wish desert had been included for the price.

Pensacola, FL
“Not Impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

I'm sorry, we simply were not impressed with the food. The atmosphere was quite nice, the service was very good. We had a 5:30 reservation for my husband's birthday so the restaurant was not crowded.The servers were all very nice , friendly and informative.
We had been told do not fill up on the food bar so we were very conservative at the food bar went back to our table to wait.....and wait for tiny slivers of meat that was essentially flavorless. There were a couple of cuts of meat that were tasty, some grilled pineapple that came around often and some grilled tomatoes that were not good at all. After an hour of this my husband went back to the food bar for more salad because he was still hungry.

This being one of the more expensive restaurants in Pensacola we expected better food.
The concept is obviously a good one and there seem to be many people that love it. I guess what I want to convey is that it's not for everyone, especially us.

Augusta, Georgia
“The food was outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

I am not typically a steakhouse person. They have a wonderful salad bar with many choices. Then servers come to your table and give you different types of meat. I have picky eaters and both of my children loved this place. They enjoyed them coming to the table and feeding us. One of the best meals I have had. We left there beyond full and the price was amazing!

1 Thank Carrie K
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Wonderful food at a relaxed pace”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

Had the pleasure of dining at Rodizio during a recent business trip to Pensacola. They did a great job of getting us in and taking care of us. We were a group of 20+ and only called about an hour before arriving. It is right beside the Marriott Courtyard. I disagree with something that was said by a few previous reviewers about the pace of the offerings. We made a 2 hour dining experience out of it. I like to be able to have some conversation and enjoy some wine while dining. For me the pace of the meat coming out was perfect. My favorite things in order were the lamb, ham, and pineapple. If you want lamb you have to request it. Once we made the request it was served perfectly cooked in a bout 25 minutes. The chicken hearts with lime juice were very different and good. The wine list has a good variety of moderate priced wines ($35-$55). I will be returning on my next trip to Pensacola.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank BruceandLeslietravel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Basically my favorite place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Used to live in Pensacola and from the time we found this place until we left town this was where we went for birthdays, anniversaries, dates and anytime I could convince my wife to go out. We generally eat low carb and my wife and kids all have gluten allergies, but we can eat just about everything there. We always go for lunch, though we commonly make it a very late lunch/early dinner. Again, we love this place.

1 Thank Mike W