“Great Experience, Great Food, Great Service”
Review of Rodizio Grill

Rodizio Grill
Ranked #46 of 710 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Rodizio Grill is an authentic & abundant Brazilian Steakhouse, featuring unlimited gourmet salads, sides and rotisserie-grilled meats carved table-side by Brazilian Gauchos. Homemade desserts, full bar options and incredible service make for a fun and unforgettable dining experience.
Reviewed March 16, 2013

If you've not experienced the concept, the best way to describe it is a buffet where the salad bar and the sides bar are conventional and the individual cuts of beef, pork and chicken are brought to your table on a large skewer by a staff member who carves off succulent pieces and you remove the pieces from the skewer with a small pair of tongs. That's the concept.

The evening was a wonderful mixture of smells, visual enticements and anticipation of what's next ? Our servers were constantly coming by either to offer up different cuts of wonderful meat or to check our drinks, always with a smile and a comment about what they were offering.

Go and experience it. We will be back.

1  Thank Clay V

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Overall a good experience - the staff was helpful and knowledgable about the cuts. If you have been to a Fogo de chao it is fairy close but not as nice - their salad bars are a lot bigger.
I had dinner here for about $29.00 and it was worth it. Deserts are really my thing - they are extra $$$.
I enjoyed the various cuts an enjoyed the spicey chicken the best.
It is worth going - but go hungry so you can try all the various cuts .

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten at many Brazilian BBQ's, some more expensive like Rodizio, and others much cheaper. We went in expecting standard Brazilian fare and while many were there, there were a number of items, like anything with garlic that were missing. Seasoning in general was missing from almost all of the meat selections and they were either under cooked or over cooked. The limeades that were recommended by our server were really bitter. Overall it was disappointing to spend $80 on a mediocre at best dinner.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The first time we went was wonderful. Granted, they are somewhat pricey. They were still only a few months old, and they weren't extremely busy. You can find pretty much something to eat for everyone on the "more than just salad" buffet. The meats were wonderful - succulent, tender, and very flavorful. The pineapple is out of this world. My partner only eats well done, and most of the beef comes out medium rare to medium well. When the manager came to check how we were doing, she asked if she could get some that was well done. He said no problem--and had a full piece sent out well done, just for her.

The second time was during Memorial Day weekend, so it was VERY busy. The service was a little slower. The food was still great, but I was somewhat over the concept of being served just a little piece of meat at a time. Additionally, the drink I ordered - their special - the caipirinha - was awful. Somehow it was very bitter. And I work for a Brazilian doctor who told me it was made incorrectly if it was bitter.

It's been 8-9 months since I've been and I've recently been thinking about returning there, but I would ask for larger servings of meat when they come around.

So overall, I would say definitely go at least once because it is an interesting experience and there is something for everyone.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We went to Rodizio's tonight for a birthday dinner. This is an expensive place to eat so we only make it about twice a year. We both had the full Rodizio. The salad bar was good - but we didn't get much there because we wanted to be able to try most of the meats. We didn't realize that the desserts were NOT included in the $28.95 price! All of the beef items were excellent. The ham was excellent also. My husband tried the Lamb and said it was good also. The roast beef was a little fatty for my taste.
The BEST part of the meal was the Grilled Pineapple. Be sure you leave enough room to have some of it!! I had them put 3 slices on my plate!! :)

We were using a birthday certificate so after we ordered dessert, the waitstaff came to the table and sang happy birthday in Portuguese. Very fun and nice of them. The dessert was awesome. (and a little pricey $8 for a slice of cake).

We will visit again - for my birthday. IF you sign up on their website, they will send you a free meal on your birthday.