“Wonderful experience”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The food was wonderful and the service was excellence. It was so good that we bought gift card for Christmas presents for our kids. The experience was so different. You go to the salad bar and get all your side dishes. The salad bar had so many choices of very good foods, and salad of course. Then they come to your table offering a large variety of meats. The meats were all very tender, juicy. Every few minutes they would come back with something else to offer. You can even ask for something special and they would bring it for you. This place is a “must try”, I can’t wait to go back! It was a little bit spendy but well worth it. If you go at lunch time, it is a better value.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

My husband and I went for a date night without the kids and it was a fun experience with a huge variety of sides and salads and meats coming around to the table. It was really different we loved it.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

First I'll start by saying that this is one of those special occasion restaurants for us because it is rather pricey. You can choose from two options. Option one is just the salad bar but this "salad bar" is like wow! The night we went there were two wonderful pasta salads, meats, fresh mozarella and tomato salad and countless other dishes. Option two is the full experience with the "salad bar" and MEAT! If you like meat this is the place to come. The "gaucho" bring the meats around and cut them right at your table and they were so delicious, tender, juicy and some new things I've never tried before. Our gaucho (Mike) was a nice guy and very knowledgeable. Our server was too! We really enjoy this place and can't wait for the next special occasion (-:

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Started slowly at first but I can honestly say, I ate more good food that night than any time I can remember. For those complaints I read about the salad bar, I found it great. I have a friend that went and said he didn't like it due to the lack of food coming around but all I can say is it must depend on when you go. I was there for wild game month and really enjoyed the black boar. Going back next week and I can't wait.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

First, this place begs comparison to Fogo De Chao, Texas de Brazil, and other churrascarias...so if you've been to one of those, this place will probably be a disappointment. Yes, the price is about half of Fogo, but you get what you pay for in this case. The salad bar is absolutely terrible....salad mix with dressing, not even any toppings. The side dishes are nothing special and include collard greens of all things. The appetizers were cold. Service was terrible, we only got about four different meats during the entire hour and a half we were there. The meat itself was ok, but nothing special and it came by very infrequently. Also, it appears ot be in an old Applebees or something and the vibe is just not as luxurious as I think they are intending. I was very excited to find a Brazilian steakhouse in Pensacola, but I won't be back...it simply doesn't compare to others out there. $45 at Texas de Brazil is a better value than $28 at Rodizio.