“One of my best experiences in Pensacola!!”

Emerald Coast Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Downtown Pensacola's Premier Touring Company. Historical Tours of Downtown Pensacola by Segway or Bicycle. The only Segway Tour Operator in the Florida Panhandle. Bicycle Rentals. Walking Pub Tours. FREE Walking History Tours. Come as a tourist, leave as a local.
Pensacola, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my best experiences in Pensacola!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

I purchased this for my one of my husband's Christmas gifts and used it in April. It was a WONDERFUL experience! We went on the historical Segway tour and Nic was very knowledgeable. After Nic instructed us on "how to ride the Segway" we were off. Our tour was probably over 6 miles. I saw things that I haven't had the chance of going to yet such as the baseball stadium. We also went to Palafox pier, Vietnam's Veteran's memorial, the old railroad station (the Grand Hotel), downtown historical area, downtown spots, and the list goes on. Besides the historical knowledge I acquired, I also experienced the excitement of riding the Segway. It reminded me of snow skiing. The Segway was so exhilarating! I had a fantastic time! This is definitely one experience I won't forget. Nic was a terrific guide and I whole-heartedly recommend this tour to others.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank kbjork8274

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great first time segway experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

My family and I came to Pensacola from Gulf Shores, AL for a day trip. I found this through tripadvisor and decided to try it based off all of the great reviews. We did a one-hour segway tour and we all had an awesome time!!!! Nic was very helpful and patient with my parents who were a little hesitant to try this!

We all ended up having the best time and it was the highlight of spring break. Would highly recommend trying this out! Afterwards we had dinner at the Fish House which was amazing and then out for drinks at Seville Quarter and McGuire's Irish Pub. It was an awesome overall day in Pensacola!!!

Visited March 2013
Niceville, FL
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Excellent Adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

My friends and I had a wonderful time with our tour guide Nick. He was very informative and the Segways were so much fun! And so easy to ride. We highly recommend this adventure.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Segway Tour of Historical Pensacola is Delightful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

The tour guide is very patient with new riders. Don't be afraid to ride these marvelous machines, I'm almost 65 and had no problem operating this mode of travel at all.... and I have two artificial knees and an artificial hip...lol... if the weather's nice and the winds not blowing, you won't want the tour to end. :-) the tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly...

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Segway tour of Pensacola”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

This was a fantastic tour of a city that I thought I knew a lot about, however; our tour guide Rick Brown offered a two hour history of Pensacola that was as entertaining as it was informative. I have never heard so many facts in such a great presentation. From accent to accent Rick held our attention, stuffed our minds with unbelievable information while keeping us upright and in stitches. Kudos galore! Do not pass on this one folks, you will get your money's worth and much more.
Thank you for a terrific tour Rick!
Dan and Dottie Mossman